Executive Assistant to President and General Manager, Data Business and Digital Health Technology Leads at Invitae
Executive Assistant to President and General Manager, Data Business and Digital Health Technology Leads
Location: SF Bay Area
POSITION SUMMARY: Provide executive assistant support to the President and General Manager of Data Business, and Digital Health Technology Leads. The candidate must be capable of managing a demanding workload and prioritizing tasks with little-to-no direct supervision in a fast-paced, growing organization. The ideal candidate will have a superior attention to detail, great organizational skills, have a team-focused approach to problem solving and have fun. The role requires the ability to manage and prioritize multiple requests with appropriate urgency, demonstrated confidentiality, and strong instincts to make the right decisions for the business.
- Proactively manage complex calendars, allowing for flexibility to quickly adapt as priorities shift.
- Act as a key liaison for coordination of communications with internal and external collaborators.
- Manage projects and special assignments by establishing objectives, determining priorities, managing time, gaining the cooperation of others, monitoring progress, problem-solving and making adjustments to plans, as needed.
- Management of executive’s inbox and attention to time sensitive requests.
- Coordinate all aspects of on-site meetings that may involve external visitors.
- Arrange domestic, and potentially international, travel details: flights, ground transfers, lodging, dining reservations, conference passes, expense reports submissions, etc.
- Organize and manage offsite meetings and workshops, including all aspects of vendor coordination, meeting set up, catering and related offsite activities.
- Team lead support: Support team leads with offsite coordination, as needed.
- EA team participation: Actively participate in the Executive Assistant team meetings, keeping the team informed of upcoming events and providing back up coverage, when needed.
- 7+ years Executive Admin experience supporting C-level executives in a fast-paced office
- Healthcare or Biotech industry preferred
- Associates or BS degree preferred
- Proactive and resourceful team player who can work independently
- Excellent computer skills: word processing, spreadsheets, databases, familiarity and use of Internet, presentation development skills, MS Office expertise must be at a very high level
- Demonstrated confidentiality
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly and open to project work
- Brings energy, enthusiasm, and a positive ‘and’ flexible attitude to the job
At Invitae, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.