Executive Assistant- Product Operations at FloSports
FloSports is looking for an Executive Assistant – Product Operations, who will report directly to the Chief Product Officer. This role will facilitate the smooth operation of both the Product Management and Engineering departments. The core responsibilities will include both entry level project management and administration assistance for senior members of the team with the goal of fostering a healthy and productive culture.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate a team of 70+ full time employees
- Compile and communicate productivity metrics for the product development team
- Help facilitate the productive use of time for senior members of the team
- Help plan and organize events and large meetings for the team
- Attend high level meetings and help with note taking and follow-up action items
- Help with scheduling/planning/travel for senior members of the team
Who we are:
FloSports is an innovative digital sports media company dedicated to unlocking a world of sports coverage that true fans deserve! We are committed to growing the sport through the events, the athletes and the fans by providing each unique community with a platform to connect to the sports they love. We stream more than 10,000 of live events per year, spanning from youth to professional competitions, produce original video programming and studio shows, and provide authentic content and coverage across more than 20 sports like wrestling, grappling, cheer, gymnastics, rugby, track & field, cycling, marching, bowling and so much more!
How we do it:
We are the CEOs of our own work and are accountable for the tasks and responsibilities assigned to us. We take pride in creating the content that fans love. We row in the same direction and work together on our common vision. We build and strengthen our relationships through teamwork and respect. We embrace challenges, ask questions and are allowed to fail as long as we learn. We are passionate about building tribes and communities worth belonging to. We are innovative, curious, and have an appetite for making things better.
- Competitive and comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Peace of mind through company-paid short-term disability, long-term disability and life insurance
- 401(K) company match
- Progressive parental leave policies
- Flexible paid vacation and work environment
- Free laundry service for all positions that require travel
- Bring your dog to work- everyday!
- Stocked snack bar, catered lunch and breakfast tacos every week
- Modern and collaborative office environment