- Austin, TX
The Executive Assistant will beresponsible for providing high-level, administrative support to the ChiefTechnology Officer: Including, but not limited to, managing their schedule,meetings and travel. This position requires that you are highly organized, canjuggle many tasks at once, are not easily overwhelmed, and are comfortableinterfacing with all levels of internal management and staff as well as outsideclients, vendors and candidates in a fast-paced environment. The ExecutiveAssistant maintains and protects highly confidential corporate information, isthe first point of contact in person and on calls for executives from internaldepartments and external clients and works independently with minimalsupervision or direction. The ExecutiveAssistant is a trusted and effective partner to the Executive team and ahelpful and willing contributor to the Administrative team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage a complex and ever-changing schedule, proactively resolve conflicts before and as they arise, and ensure meetings are set in an efficient manner.
- Act as a true gatekeeper and escalate relevant information to CTO as needed.
- Coordinate travel for CTO, and, when necessary, members of his team, including air and ground transportation, hotel accommodations, and other reservations as needed.
- Ensure CTO is prepared with all materials and information for meeting, events, and travel.
- Prepare and submit expense reports in a timely fashion, in accordance with company policies.
- Handle confidential information with utmost discretion.
Skills & Requirements
- 5 years Executive Assistant experience supporting C level executive(s). Private equity, technology, or consulting firm experience is a plus.
- Strong attention to detail, follow-up and excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to treat sensitive and confidential information with appropriate discretion.
- Strong sense of urgency, adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness.
- The ability to function with grace under pressure, while managing multiple concurrent projects and deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills; focus on customer service and working cooperatively with team members.
- May be required to support/cover other Assistants as needed.
- Must possess personal tact, discretion and good judgment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Occasional after hours work as necessary.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Vista Equity Partners is a U.S.-basedinvestment firm with offices in Austin, Chicago, New York City, Oakland, andSan Francisco with more than $46 billion in cumulative capital commitments.Vista exclusively invests in software, data, and technology-enabledorganizations led by world-class management teams. As a value-added investorwith a long-term perspective, Vista contributes professional expertise andmulti-level support towards companies to realize their full potential. Vista'sinvestment approach is anchored by a sizable long-term capital base, experiencein structuring technology-oriented transactions, and proven managementtechniques that yield flexibility and opportunity.
Vista Consulting Group
Vista Consulting Group is theoperating and consulting partner of Vista Equity Partners. The VCG team worksin conjunction with the Vista investment professionals and key portfoliocompany employees to help current and newly-acquired businesses strengthentheir operations through the implementation of standardized, repeatable andproven processes and methodologies.