Lightspeed Systems is looking for an Executive Administrative Assistant to provide high-level, administrative support its senior level Executives, including the CEO. Working from our headquarters office (located near Bee Caves/Mopac in Austin, TX), you will be an instrumental and valued extension of the efforts of these organizational leaders.
This role requires expert level in professionalism. Your expertise, unparalleled discretion, professional agility, and honed attention to detail will be essential to collaborating and driving specific projects and deliverables. To be successful, you’ll need to be highly organized, able to juggle many tasks at once, and be comfortable interfacing with all levels of internal management and staff as well as outside clients and vendors in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will have experience with executive scheduling and strategic time management skills and be willing to be responsive to the needs of multiple executives. We are looking for someone that want to always be doing and learning more and who is willing to work to make it happen.
ONLY COMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED. Complete applications will include the following:
- Submittal of resume via the job posting.
- Completion of initial screening/background questionnaire.
- Completion of general assessment (Part 1- takes about 10 min). The initial assessment may be accessed via the following link https://assess.predictiveindex.com/Gv6yg (Candidates meeting basic requirements will be required to complete an additional assessment (Part 2 - 12 min). This assessment will be emailed separately to you.)
ABOUT THE ROLE – Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Set, manage and coordinate schedule of meetings, events, and travel for CEO and other executives, including organizing internal and external meetings - prioritizing and resolving related conflicts and competing demands while maintaining sufficient blocks of working time for the execs in a rapidly changing environment across multiple time zones & locations.
- Coordinate all requested aspects of complex domestic and international business and personal travel, documentation and flight monitoring, transportation, hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Strive to deeply understand the team's goals, and work with the executives to ensure that their time is organized accordingly.
- Communicate with internal & external parties, while exhibiting the highest degree of professionalism.
- Respond to and anticipate administrative/organizational needs of executives. Be available to respond to issues/ requests during off hours and weekends.
- Assist in the preparation of presentation or meeting materials for company and other meetings including Board of Director meetings.
- Be involved in special or other ad-hoc projects as required including, but not limited to, partnering with Marketing and HR in coordinating office-wide events and parties and team off-sites/events.
- Exercise absolute discretion at all times especially around the preparation, disclosure and handling of confidential and sensitive information.
- Prepare and submit executives’ expense reports in a timely fashion, in accordance with company policies.
- Work closely with the Executive team in reviewing/prioritizing and following up on emails, calls, other communications and pending matters.
- Provide excellent customer service and be a great resource and back up support to staff.
- Coordinate office and meeting room calendars, assist with meetings and set-up catering.
- Assist guests during meetings with their requests.
- 2+ years administrative experience required with 5+ years’ experience in a high-growth technology organization supporting senior-level executives highly preferred.
- Bachelor's degree is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to manage priorities and projects in a highly dynamic, fast-paced, and rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity; flexible, patient and open-minded.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills required.
- Strong skills within the Microsoft Office suite, especially Outlook.
- Prior Concur experience helpful but not required.
- Able to interact with senior level executives and all levels of the organization.
- Aware of maintaining confidentiality & the use of discretion.
- Fanatic commitment to managing all facets of day-to-day executive activities and laser focused when it comes to attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to maintain composure and sense of humor in high-pressure situations.
- Experience working within a fast-paced, growing company that required quick thinking, process creation, and the ability to think outside of the box to complete duties is a huge plus.
- Strong cultural fit and work ethic
- Solutions focused
- Enthusiastic and eager to help wherever you can, with an aim of understanding the executive’s goals and supporting them that they may be successful in executing these goals, while being friendly, collaborative and approachable.
- Flexible to be on-call, occasional late nights and weekends. Some travel may be required.
NOTE: No relocation provided for this role. Local candidate preferred. No sponsorship available for this position. Must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer.