DISCO is looking for an Executive Assistant to work collaboratively with multiple organizations within the company to help drive the success of DISCO. In this role, you will manage multiple schedules, travel itineraries, and coordinate meetings and special events. A high level of professionalism and discretion is required as you will be working with external parties including the Board of Directors, outside executives, clients, vendors, and other Executive Assistants.
Who You Are
- You are self-motivated and are first to raise your hand to help others when needed
- You're curious and a creative problem-solver who has no problem taking calculated risks
- You're personable and can easily communicate with diverse personality types, including executives and clients
- You understand how to help others mitigate the challenges of competing priorities and better manage their time
- You're extremely organized, detail-oriented, and a speedy learner
- You can effectively prioritize and multitask so that you can meet multiple, tight deadlines
- You have a high degree of integrity and confidentiality
- You understand that process and procedures can continuously be improved, and work cross-functionally to identify and apply better solutions
- You have earned a Bachelor's degree or have equivalent experience supporting executives in a fast-paced startup environment
What You'll Do
- You’ll provide scheduling support, assisting in prioritizing and organizing meetings and events
- You’ll be responsible for helping with cross-department communication and help facilitate a first-rate experience
- You’ll assist in coordinating travel as needed
- You will prepare presentations, reports, emails, and other forms of communication
- You’ll actively help develop and improve different processes, in collaboration with other teams, to eliminate complexity, ensuring workflows are intuitive and easy to understand for all users, and leveraging technology to automate
- Some travel may be required
DISCO is a recognized leader in legal technology — and we’re just getting started.
Founded in 2012, DISCO’s mission is to create great technology to modernize the practice of law. Our solutions apply artificial intelligence and cloud computing to help lawyers and legal teams improve legal outcomes for their clients. Corporate legal departments, law firms, and government agencies around the world use DISCO as their ediscovery solution for compliance, disputes, and investigations.
Annual company revenues have more than doubled every year since our founding. We have raised more than $135 million in venture capital, more than any other enterprise legaltech company. We are using this investment to accelerate growth in the $12.5 billion ediscovery market — and to expand our platform beyond ediscovery, applying our unique combination of world-class engineering and deep legal expertise to build products that will transform other areas of legal practice. We opened our London office in 2018 and have plans to further expand our presence outside the United States.
Are you ready to revolutionize the practice of law? Join us!
Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401k
- Competitive salary plus discretionary bonus
- Flexible PTO
- Free catered lunches every day, as well as free snacks and beverages
- Opportunity to be a part of a startup that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.