The home search starts online, but the real estate industry is often optimized for in-person, one-on-one service. That's a fantastic experience once you connect with the right professional, but finding the right fit isn't always a smooth process. Opcity built a nationwide real-time data and technology platform combining cutting edge deep learning, business analytics and human intuition with the latest web, mobile and digital telephony technologies to enable our team of professionals, and thousands of real estate agents and brokers, to make sure we connect every home buy with the right agent at the right time so more time is spent finding a home and less time finding the perfect agent.
The Executive Assistant will oversee all administrative operations for members of the Executive team. This role requires expert level in professionalism. Your expertise, unparalleled discretion, professional agility, and honed attention to detail will be essential to collaborating and driving specific projects and deliverables. Working at our downtown Tech office, you will be an instrumental and valued extension of the efforts of these organizational leaders. To be able to do your job effectively, you must establish and build a rapport and build a list of preferences of all executives.
Areas of Ownership:
- Will be reporting to the General Counsel
- Work closely with the Executive team in reviewing/ prioritizing and following up on emails, calls, other communications and pending matters
- Maintain and organize complex calendars while understanding the Executive’s priorities.
- Coordinate domestic and international travel, including transportation and hotel/restaurant reservations.
- Provide support in coordinating and submitting expense reports
- Coordinate/Liaise with C-level executives, clients and partners on critical and confidential matters
- Collaborate and partner with the Office Manager on office events, executive visits, town halls, and support as needed.
- Produce information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, proofreading, and transmitting text, data, and graphics
- Be available to respond to issues/ requests during off hours and weekends
The Ideal Profile:
- 3-5+ Years of experience supporting Executives.
- Bachelor's degree is strongly preferred.
- Experience working within a fast-paced, growing company that required quick thinking, process creation, and the ability to think outside of the box to complete duties is a huge plus
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written
- Ability to prioritize, organize, and complete tasks effectively
- Solutions focused
- Proven ability to handle confidential information
Working Conditions: Flexible to be available on nights and weekends. Position requires prolonged standing or sitting and repetitive hand and wrist motion. Operates phones, computers, fax machines, copiers, and other office equipment.
* No relocation is provided for this vacancy, local candidate preferred. Must be eligible to work n the U.S. for any employer*
Diversity is important to us, therefore, Opcity is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Opcity will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
Read Full Job Description