Executive Assistant at RapidDeploy
Are you looking for an opportunity to be part of a fast-growing enterprise software company that is saving lives? RapidDeploy is hiring an Executive Assistant to the CEO, based in our Austin, TX office.
Our mission is to reduce emergency response times and increase situational awareness for first responders. Our cloud-based emergency 9-1-1 dispatch platform and analytics software is the future of emergency response. In the last 12 months, we’ve signed major customers and have increased our recurring revenue more than twentyfold. In this new stage of growth, we’re looking for passionate, dedicated team members who will play a critical part in building the foundation of our team.
RapidDeploy is looking for an Executive Assistant position to support the organization’s Co-Founder and CEO. The Executive Assistant will provide confidential executive administrative support and possess strong project management and organizational skills. The Executive Assistant is a critical hire, who will perform administrative duties and manage high-level tasks for the CEO, including meetings and event planning, calendar management, travel arrangements, handling confidential and sensitive information.
What You’ll Be Doing About RapidDeploy:
- Manage and maintain complex calendars in Outlook – schedule internal/external meetings, appointments, conference calls and special events
- Book travel - both international and domestic
- Research and compile materials needed for important meetings, calls and projects; ensure CEO has all materials and is prepared for upcoming meetings
- Complete special internal or client-focused projects as assigned
- Attend meetings and take notes on behalf of the CEO, as requested.
- Create and maintain contacts, files, run errands, complete expense reports, etc.
- Support coordination of various company events at the direction of the CEO
- Complete personal tasks for CEO and family members as needed
- Collaborate and work effectively with company team leads to track deadlines, manage incoming and outbound requests to Office of the CEO, and ensure transparency
- Perform general clerical duties, including but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, filing, etc.
What you’ll need to be successful in this role
- 8+ years supporting a top executive
- Excellent travel booking skills
- Strong ability to anticipate needs
- Impeccable time management skills, and strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities.
- Effective and professional communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to exercise discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information
- Raised Series A financing from GreatPoint Ventures, Samsung NEXT & Tao Capital
- Strong revenue growth (20x+ in last 12 months) & huge recent customer wins (e.g., State of California)
- Fast-growing, passionate, mission-driven team – we care about saving lives through technology!
- Offices in Austin, TX and Cape Town, South Africa
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options, with benefits that kick in on your first day! Benefits are highly subsidized by RapidDeploy Inc.
- In addition to 8 observed holidays, RapidDeploy employees receive 20 days of PTO and unlimited sick leave.
RapidDeploy is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
Notice: RapidDeploy’s hiring policy prohibits hiring from existing or prospective customers.