Executive Assistant at Cloudflare
At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the world’s largest networks that powers trillions of requests per month. Cloudflare protects and accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare have all web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance and a decrease in spam and other attacks. Cloudflare was recognized by the World Economic Forum as a Technology Pioneer and named to Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top Company Cultures list.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious and empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves and learning new skills, and we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse and inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential and support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!
About the role
Cloudflare is looking for a bright, proactive and detail-oriented Executive Assistant to support our Chief Information Officer and our Head of Product Strategy.
Your job is to keep our leaders organized, prioritized and productive while we grow from 1200+ employees and beyond. This role requires superior attention to detail, great organizational skills, and the ability to juggle multiple high-priority requests. It also requires the ability to work with team members at all levels, sometimes under pressure. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information is important, as is a positive attitude.The ideal candidate is a seasoned EA who understands the value in cultivating relationships and prides themselves in being a career EA.
- Admin: Provide excellent administrative support for our Chief Information Officer and Head of Product Strategy, exercising high attention to detail and discretion to every matter. Plan, coordinate and execute meeting set-up and events. Including room set-ups, light catering, Audio/Visual set up, attendance tracking and materials distribution. Provide agendas, detailed data, information and resources in preparation for meetings.
- Calendar: Proactively own and flawlessly execute on calendars, prioritizing with purpose, deflecting with tact, and understanding both the short- and long-term impacts of each confirmed, declined, and rescheduled meeting. Ensure the leaders are equipped with all the necessary meeting information and manage inbound and outbound requests. If you enjoy “playing Tetris” with different Time Zones and schedules to help people get together, that would be a plus!
- Travel and Expenses: Plan all aspects of domestic and international travel, optimizing and balancing executives’ time with cost of travel; monitoring flights for up to the minute changes; ensuring all documents are secured and up-to-date. Ensure timely submission of expense reports through Concur.
- EA Team: Our EA team has a high degree of camaraderie and so the ideal candidate will enjoy partnering closely with their peers and foster teamwork.
- You have 3+ years experience as an Executive Assistant in a high growth environment, prior experience supporting senior leaders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Google Suite, Netsuite, and major airline carrier’s platforms
- Exhibits a strong work ethic, professionalism, confidentiality and good judgment
- Incredibly organized and resourceful, able to juggle and multi-task with acute attention to detail and follow through
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers--at no cost.
Project Athenian: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state and local governments have the highest level of protection and reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information and voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at [email protected] or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.