Executive Assistant at Literati
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:04 p.m. (CST) on Monday, June 8, 2020
Based in the Bohemian Cowboy capital of the world, Austin, Texas, Literati is a new kind of bookseller. Our mission is simple: to elevate global consciousness through the thoughtful curation and discussion of books. Long live literature!
We are made up of outstanding product people, designers, philosophical hackers, and straight-up hustlers on a mission to build revolutionary excitement in literature. We’re small but mighty, so if you’re a team player, an expert with a beginner’s mind, a rainmaker, or have a hint of alchemy up your sleeve, then we definitely want to talk with you.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to support our CEO’s day-to-day administrative duties. This is your chance to join a growing start-up, be exposed to a scaling business and to continue learning along the way.
You will be a main contributor to both the CEO and Team’s Success through:
- Priority Setting
- Delivering on goals
- Time management
- Communication with the Exec Team & Company overall
- Administrative duties (e.g.: calendar management, expense reports, prepare slide decks for recurring meetings, booking travel, etc.)
- Proactively solving problems
- Thinking about company culture
Who You Are...
- Incredibly sharp who can take direction once and run with it.
- Personable with the ability to communicate with a diverse group of thinkers and doers.
- Savvy with technical tools.
- Able to work with ambiguity and fast changes. Week over Week, Day over Day.
- Enjoys processes that are nonexistent or weakly developed and build or improve them quickly from scratch.
- Business-minded and curious about startups
What you need...
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience leading projects
- Energizing demeanor
- Positive Attitude
Literati is dedicated to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We believe in the power of literature as a transformative form of technology that helps us see, and reflect upon, our common humanity. A great workplace should do the same—see, reflect, and celebrate the experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, and talent of a diverse array of people. In recruiting for our team, we welcome the unique contributions that all potential candidates can bring in terms of their education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, gender identity and expression, nationality, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, religion, neurological and physical ability, sexual orientation, and beliefs.
Read Full Job Description