Executive Assistant at SailPoint
The Executive Assistant position is critical to the operations and culture of the organization, as you are often a liaison between the Executive Team, employees and clients.
- Provide support for SailPoint’s Financial Organization; CFO and SVP Finance.
- Ability to work independently and with a team (internal and external) on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage multiple calendars at once; understanding of business context to juggle priorities, and plan ahead.
- Ability to handle and protect confidential information with the highest level of discretion.
- Maintain and manage communication, correspondence, travel arrangements, meeting preparations.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects (personal and professional) simultaneously and follow through on issues in a timely manner
- Ability to operate within an environment of ambiguity; to problem solve “on your feet”; remain calm when chaos strikes
- Ability to build rapport and work across functional teams
- Ability to support multiple executives at one time; and provide backup as needed
- Attend Investor Relations meetings, record minutes, make sure appropriate people get copies of minutes.
- Must have previous experience as an Executive Assistant for senior-level finance executives at a global, public company
- Must have Investor Relations experience
- 6 -10 years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.