Executive Assistant at SailPoint
The Executive Assistant position is critical to the operations and culture of the organization, as you are often a liaison between the Executive Team, employees and clients.
- Provide support for SailPoint’s Financial Organization; CFO and SVP Finance
- Ability to work independently and with a team (internal and external) on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple calendars at once; understanding of business context to juggle priorities, and plan ahead
- Ability to handle and protect confidential information with the highest level of discretion
- Maintain and manage communication, correspondence, travel arrangements, meeting preparations
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects (personal and professional) simultaneously and follow through on issues in a timely manner
- Ability to operate within an environment of ambiguity; to problem solve “on your feet”; remain calm when chaos strikes
- Ability to build rapport and work across functional teams
- Ability to support multiple executives at one time; and provide backup as needed
- Attend Investor Relations meetings, record minutes, make sure appropriate people get copies of minutes.
- Must have previous experience as an Executive Assistant for senior-level finance executives at a global, public company
- Must have Investor Relations experience
- 6 -10 years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
SailPoint is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome everyone to our team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.