Executive Assistant at CesiumAstro
Please Note: Due to the nature of our work with the U.S. Government, US citizenship or permanent residency is required for this position.
At CesiumAstro, we are developers and pioneers of out-of-the-box communication systems for satellites, UAVs, launch vehicles, and other space and airborne platforms. We take pride in our dynamic and cross-functional work environment, which allows us to learn, develop, and engage across our organization. If you are looking for hands-on, interactive, and autonomous work, CesiumAstro is the place for you. We are actively seeking passionate, collaborative, energetic, and forward-thinking individuals to join our team. Learn more about our company at http://www.cesiumastro.com.
We are looking to add an Executive Assistant to our team. If you are great at what you do, enjoy working in a startup environment, and have talent and a good work ethic, we would like to hear from you.
We are looking for someone to be the executive assistant to our CEO. You will be the go-to person for scheduling, managing meetings, and managing office operations to help ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency, and safety. You should be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision. You must be well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people.
- Manage the CEO’s calendar, schedule meetings, and book travel
- Be the liaison between our office and investors to help schedule and coordinate board meetings
- Manage various office operations and day-to-day office activities throughout the office
- Provide general administrative support and assist with ad hoc projects
- Uphold office standards, set up conference rooms, light cleaning, and organizing
- Assist recruiting with various interview coordination activities (hosting onsite candidates)
- Work closely with outside vendors and members across our team to assist with administrative tasks (shipping, etc.) and various special ordering requests (business card ordering, ad hoc gifts, etc)
- Set up conference rooms for visitors and desks for new hires
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Order, organize and maintain inventory of office supplies and consumables
- Manage budgets and expense reports
- Participate in company events and align on our strategic initiatives
Successful candidates will require, as a minimum:
- Executive assistant and/or office administration experience
- Bachelor's degree required
- Outstanding organization skills, with solid attention to detail and critical thinking
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Strong telephone/communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive "can-do" attitude, must be flexible and accommodating
- Self-starter, independent
- The ability to work as part of a team and to build strong working relationships
Preferred attributes include:
- Startup/tech experience
CesiumAstro is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.