Executive Assistant at SailPoint
Executive Assistant to the EVP, Product
We are looking for a seasoned, senior level Executive Assistant to support the EVP, Product. You will handle daily executive organization as well as task and team management. You should be highly organized, detail oriented, self-motivated and have great communication/social skills. Familiarity and experience within SaaS/startup companies are a plus.
The Executive Assistant position is critical to the operations and culture of the organization, as you are often a liaison between the Executive Team, employees, and clients.
- Provide support for SailPoint’s Executive Vice President of Product
- Ability to work independently and with a team (internal and external) on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple calendars at once; understanding of business context to juggle priorities, make decisions on behalf of executive and plan ahead
- Ability to handle and protect confidential information with the highest level of discretion
- Manage executive’s inbox to maintain communication, correspondence, travel arrangements, meeting preparations
- Prepare presentation decks in partnership with EVP’s Operations Manager for sales meetings, Team All Hands, team meetings, etc.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects (personal and professional) simultaneously and follow through on issues in a timely manner
- Ability to operate within an environment of ambiguity; to problem solve “on your feet”; remain calm when chaos strikes
- Ability to build rapport and work across functional teams
- Ability to support multiple executives at one time; and provide backup as needed
- Attend Investor Relations meetings, record minutes, make sure appropriate people get copies of minutes.
- Must have previous experience as an Executive Assistant for senior-level executive
- Must be proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint
- 6 -10 years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred