Executive Assistant at ESO
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:28 a.m. (CST) on Sunday, October 17, 2021
ESO is seeking a high energy, proactive, and organized Executive Assistant with experience in a hyper-growth multi-location software/SaaS company to support members of our C-Suite. This role will effectively manage their Executives’ schedules so their bandwidth is increased, be their Executives’ representative internally and externally, and be a culture and leadership ambassador throughout the organization.
Reporting to the CFO, the Executive Assistant must be passionate about making their Executives’ lives easier.
What You’ll Be Doing - the day to day
This individual must have a strong, results-oriented work ethic, the highest levels of integrity and be committed to supporting multiple C-level Executives. This position will have several counterparts, collaborating with the other C-Level Assistants to ensure the Executive Team is able to drive the successful growth of the business.
You can expect to:
· Be a “Gateway” to your Executives internally and externally by managing direct access to their time.
· Think two steps ahead of your Executives, ensuring they can stay proactive, engaged and ahead of their commitments.
· Organize and coordinate outreach for your Executives.
· Partner with the other Assistants to effectively manage the Executive Team’s needs.
· Manage scheduling needs and travel and expense reports for your Executives.
Who You Are - the essentials
· 5+ year’s Administrative Assistant experience supporting multiple C-Level Team Members, including some who may be remote.
· 3+ years’ Administrative Assistant experience in a high-growth software or technology company with a multi-location, multi-time zone footprint.
· A constant learner. You enjoy the challenge of each new growth stage and look forward to the new learning opportunities presented in each.
· A multi-tasker. You thrive when multiple projects are going on, priorities are changing based on Company needs, and five new things need to be scheduled ASAP.
· Exceptionally organized. This reflects your ability to multi-task seamlessly, be detail-oriented and stay ahead of deadlines.
· You remain highly flexible and comfortable in an interrupt-driven environment.
· You are a confidant and handle confidential information with extreme discretion.
· Experience in a multi-office, multi-time zone Company
Who You Are - the desirables(It’s a plus if you have):
· Seasoned, deep experience supporting C-Level Executives through different growth stages.
· Highly efficient in Office365 programs.
Benefits & Perks
ESO offers a comprehensive suite of benefits to promote health and financial security for our employees and their families. For full-time employment you this includes:
- Competitive health plans (medical, dental, & vision insurance)
- PTO (starting at 20 days) & 12 company holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Telemedicine service provided by ESO
- Savings accounts (FSA, HSA, DCA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Annual health and wellness reimbursement
- Peace of mind benefits such as life insurance, disability insurance, and worksite benefits
- Paid parental leave, new child program, & flexible parental return-to-work options
- Casual office environments and unlimited office snacks and drinks
ESO is a fast-paced, growing data, technology, and research company passionate about improving community health and safety through the power of data. We pioneer innovative, user-friendly software to meet the changing needs of today’s EMS agencies, fire departments, and hospitals. We’re small enough to be nimble and fun, but big enough to be a great place to work. We serve thousands of customers out of our offices across the US, Canada and Northern Ireland.
Are you ready to Make a Difference? At ESO, we believe in bringing your true self to work every single day. If you don’t match all the qualifications on the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway! We are looking for passionate, innovative, and authentic people to help drive our mission.
In the spirit of ESO’s mission to “Improve Community Health and Safety through the Power of Data,” and in accordance with ESO’s duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of known hazards, ESO requires all United States (US) employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, regardless of if you work remotely or in office unless a reasonable medical or religious accommodation is requested in a timely manner and approved. This policy will help safeguard the health of our employees and customers, as well as the community at large.
All offers are contingent upon a successful background check and compliance with ESO’s COVID-19 Vaccination Policy.
ESO is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We invite you to consider opportunities at ESO regardless of your gender; gender identity; gender reassignment; age; religion; race; national origin; political affiliation; sexual orientation; disability; veteran status; or other non-merit factor.
Read Full Job Description