Facilities Technician at Arrive Logistics
In this role, you will:
- Perform repairs and manage general maintenance across Arrive’s headquarters.
- Coordinate with vendors when licensed repairs are required for electrical, HVAC, carpentry, plumbing, painting and generators.
- Assemble desks, stand-up desks & chairs for employees.
- Lead desk builds & moves in the office - this requires some heavy lifting!
- Respond to & complete maintenance service requests as assigned.
- Manage the building’s alarm system, and respond to alarm calls during and/or after office hours once implemented.
- Repair locks and doors as needed.
- Contact outside vendors and coordinate services when licensed repairs are required (a license is not required for this position).
- Leverage any existing vendor relationships to contribute to our build out!
- Report directly to our Office Manager on the People Operations team.
- Partner with outside vendors if additional assistance is needed.
- Perform other duties as the Office Manager and leadership assign.
- If necessary, travel to satellite Arrive branch locations to ensure security and facilities are up to standards as needed, including but not limited to Chicago and Chattanooga.
The ideal candidate is/has:
- A high school diploma, or equivalent.
- 2+ years of experience in an installation/assembly role required.
- 1+ year of experience in maintenance, required.
- 1+ year of experience in a corporate environment, preferred.
- Able to communicate & collaborate effectively with members at all levels of the company.
- Proven ability to prioritize and complete objectives from start to finish in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous experience managing & maintaining vendor relationships.
- Detail-oriented, and able to execute tedious tasks with precision.
- Normal mobility, manual dexterity, and normal visual & auditory ability.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. and safely utilize assisting devices for heavier projects.
- A “let’s go” attitude - once you meet us, you’ll see what we mean!
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX!
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Grab a bite at the delicious food trucks located at the MET center.
- Sweat it out using our on-site, state-of-the-art gym & yoga studio!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully-stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages!
- Get active at the MET Center’s hike and bike trails and disk golf course.
- Shoot some hoops at our basketball court or serve it up at our tennis court!