Favor Fleet Specialist at Favor
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:30 p.m. (CST) on Friday, April 2, 2021
Favor is the easiest way to get anything you want in your city delivered to your door in under an hour. Founded in Austin, Texas in 2013, Favor has quickly scaled to 400+ cities across the state of Texas. Our company has grown to over 300 employees and has a fleet of over 30K part-time, tuxedo t-shirt wearing Runners across all its markets. Our goal is to ‘Run Texas’ by winning customers one Favor at a time.
Our Support team is there to ensure that we provide the highest levels of service on each favor we interact with. But when things don’t go according to plan, we step in and ensure our Customers, Runners and Merchants receive a personalized, fast and easy path to resolution across multiple channels (phone, SMS, email, social).
As part of the Favor Support Organization, our front line Support Fleet team is the first entrusted to take inquiries from our Merchant partners and provide last mile support to ensure deliveries are accurate and on-time. A Fleet Specialist provides world-class support, empathy, and a personal touch to every interaction. If you’re quick on your feet and have exceptional people skills, we want you on the team.
- Always delight those you interact with, particularly in difficult situations
- Provide omni-channel support (phone, SMS, chat), finding creative solutions to real-time challenges
- Multitask while maintaining attention to detail and quality
- Handle issues while adapting to pressure and time constraints
- Effectively triage issues and escalate to the correct department
- Take ownership of issues and see them through; you’re a solution-focused self-starter that loves to collaborate
- Work as an advocate for Runners and Merchants by improving every part of the Favor experience
- Collaborate with the team to improve processes and outcomes
- Must be able to work weekends and nights; Current shift available is: 2pm-10:30pm, Saturday-Wednesday available
- Excellent at the details; you are able to spot developing issues quickly before they escalate
- You possess strong verbal and written communication skills; Must be comfortable communicating via phone and chat with both internal and external customers
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple concurrent tasks in a time-sensitive environment
- You are a self-starter, familiar with a startup environment; you are willing to work hard to achieve and exceed set targets
At Favor, we believe that to Run Texas, we need to represent Texas. By putting Community First, we honor the diversity of our backgrounds and experiences through sharing our unique voices. Our community grows when we challenge ourselves to learn and see the world from another’s view. We are committed to growing a team with different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.
Read Full Job Description