Finance Customer Service Representative
What you’ll be called: Finance Customer Service Representative
Where you’ll work: KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
Named a Happiest Company to Work for in 2019; one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX; and featured on the Training Magazine Training 125 list seven times, Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI) thrives within a creative and collaborative culture where transforming the real estate industry through technology is our primary goal.
What you’ll do:
Provide excellent customer service by reaching out to KW associates via phone and email to update account payment information.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proactively call associates and franchisees regarding banking information and profit share payments.
- Provide exceptional customer service via phone and email.
- Research root cause of payments not received by associates.
- Provide guidance to associates and franchise staff on how to update banking payment information.
- Track all payments to be sent to associates.
- Maintain records of all communications.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1 year of customer service experience.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Banking/finance experience.
- Collections experience.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe and is number one in units and volume in the United States. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on an agent-centric, technology-driven and education-based culture that rewards agents as stakeholders. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, TX. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving and legacies worth leaving.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We're driving growth and innovation at the global headquarters
of the world's largest real estate franchise company!
When you join KWRI, you join a diverse team of passionate professionals who are redefining the global real estate industry. We support and innovate on behalf of over 170,000 Keller Williams real estate professionals worldwide.
We are writers, coaches, developers, designers, accountants, filmmakers, planners, lawyers and philanthropists. Each of us are trailblazers with the incredible opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the direction of this fast-growing company.