At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the world’s largest networks that powers approximately 25 million Internet properties, for customers ranging from individual bloggers to SMBs to Fortune 500 companies Cloudflare protects and accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare have all web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance and a decrease in spam and other attacks. Cloudflare was named to Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top Company Cultures list and ranked among the World’s Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious and empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves and learning new skills, and we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse and inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential and support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!
Cloudflare’s Enterprise Systems and Processes Team builds and runs Enterprise systems to enable Cloudflare internal teams to operate efficiently and enable our customers and partners to do business with us. Enterprise Systems and Processes is part of the CIO organization.
About the Role
As an Application Analyst/Administrator for Finance systems, you are expected to be a professional in the Record to Report and Procure to Pay application space with strong process and Systems knowledge and hands on experience in Coupa and Concur applications. In this role, you are expected to be independent, self-driven and deliver per established timelines and proactively driving assigned tasks to completion by taking necessary steps. The Application Analyst/Administrator will be responsible for day to day support related triaging and resolution of issues in Coupa, Concur and peripheral applications such as Workday, NetSuite and Oomnitza. Also responsible for proactively seeking out improvement opportunities, collaborating with cross functional business and IT teams to define processes, designing and implementing system capabilities in Coupa, Concur and its peripheral applications.
This job requires an experienced application analyst/administrator who can partner effectively with all levels of the organization, drive results, proactively identify and resolve problems, and make challenging decisions. You will also be responsible for recommending and instituting best practices and methodology towards standardization of Procure to Pay and expense management processes in the tool sets. As the processes, systems reach stable state and mature, step in, get trained and assume SME responsibilities of other applications as the bandwidth becomes available.
What You'll Do
- Effectively serve the internal customers of Procure to Pay and Expense management systems as the platform SME (Coupa, Concur and the connected applications in that ecosystem such as Netsuite, Workday, Oomnitza etc)
- Partner with cross functional teams to understand their requirements in these areas to achieve organizational business objectives
- Actively seek feedback regarding system performance, functionality, and enhancements; recommend opportunities for system and process improvement
- Help Troubleshoot issues that users have which could be data, process, Coupa, Concur configuration or integration related
- Platform upgrades: Review system release notes, understand their implications, and adapt them to fit the specific needs of Cloudflare business teams
- Manage enhancement backlog and deliver the system changes according to the business requirements
- Effectively work with third-party software providers, technology teams, and consultants to facilitate the interface between P2P and other systems
- Responsible for creating Reports; Administer and monitor master data quality and analyze procurement analytics; Data analysis
- User administration including assignment of roles, & user access levels for privileged access
- Design, configure workflows in Coupa to cater to new and existing Procurement, and AP invoicing requirements
- User acceptance testing and system integration testing supporting instance upgrades and releases
- Partner with the vendor, IT and the Reporting team to achieve organizational management information and business intelligence objectives
- Be responsible for SOX ITGC controls surrounding Procure to Pay, Travel/expense management systems and participate in walkthroughs with internal and external auditors to ensure compliance
- Document user procedures and Train the users in the procure to pay systems as needed
- Define and upkeep the support SLAs around these applications
- Triage Production support tickets using ITSM tools and adhere to established SLAs, publishing RCAs
- Update Coupa Administrator guide and other Admin documents as changes occur
Examples of desirable skills, knowledge and experience
- Ability to work independently
- Take initiative and be proactive in communication and effectively manage/prioritize business needs and relationships
- Candidate must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, set priorities, work under pressure, and follow through with assigned tasks with limited supervision
- 3-5 years’ experience with implementation and administration of Coupa’s Procure-to-Pay (P2P) system
- Experience in Coupa’s Procure-to Pay (P2P) platform as a Technical Owner, heavy end user, buyer, or system administrator
- Experience administering Concur
- Experience managing support tickets using ITSM tools such as Jira and Zendesk
- Have deep understanding of IT SDLC and Change Management processes
- Have working knowledge of XML, API integrations within Enterprise Applications
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers--at no cost.
Athenian Project: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state and local governments have the highest level of protection and reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information and voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
126.96.36.199: We released 188.8.131.52 to help fix the foundation of the Internet by building a faster, more secure and privacy-centric public DNS resolver. This is available publicly for everyone to use - it is the first consumer-focused service Cloudflare has ever released. Here’s the deal - we don’t store client IP addresses never, ever. We will continue to abide by our privacy commitment and ensure that no user data is sold to advertisers or used to target consumers.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!
This position may require access to information protected under U.S. export control laws, including the U.S. Export Administration Regulations. Please note that any offer of employment may be conditioned on your authorization to receive software or technology controlled under these U.S. export laws without sponsorship for an export license.
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at [email protected] or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.