Financial Systems Analyst, Sr. at WP Engine
What's cool about this job.
Since launching in 2010, WP Engine has become the world's leading WordPress Digital Experience Platform (DXP), now with over 100,000 customers in 140 countries. We're proud of the technology and service we offer our customers that move their businesses forward faster. At WP Engine, we strive to do the best work of our careers, and feel empowered to do what is right for our customers. We love investing in employee success and uncovering opportunities for you, the best, to get better. 99 percent of employees believe you're made to feel welcome at WP Engine. Be you. Be here.
As a consequence of our focus on the customer, we have been blessed with dramatic growth. This growth provides many opportunities at WP Engine to tackle hard problems at scale, to deliver new solutions that continue to make WP Engine the platform of choice for online agility. You will be an essential part of taking our internal platform to the next level both in scale and functionality.
We are searching for a Senior NetSuite Administrator to join our fast-growing Business Systems team in Austin. We are working on a next-gen billing platform to make it an effortless experience for our customers and also drive Operational Excellence for Finance, Sales and Marketing teams. This is an exciting and meaningful opportunity both from a technical and career opportunities perspective.The day to day.
Serve as domain specialist and systems administrator for our NetSuite ERP as well as other assist with other applications including, but not limited to, UltiPro, P2P Systems (Coupa, Nvoicepay and Nexonia), other SaaS financial (Adaptive Insights), and other applications.
- Participate in implementation and integration projects working with multiple teams to refine user roles, permissions and controls.
- Provide outstanding internal support on system issues including system availability, and performance optimization.
- Evaluate system issues, identify alternatives, and implement timely solutions.
- Document requirements, design and analyze a variety of reports or queries. Design reports related to internal systems for management and audit purposes
- Demonstrated functional and technical knowledge of NetSuite with 2+ years professional experience.
- Familiarity with various NetSuite modules such as Fixed Assets, Revenue Recognition, SuiteBilling, etc.
- Knowledge of systems infrastructure, industry standards and security practices
- Ability to design and communicate reports in a user-friendly manner
- Fundamental understanding of internal controls, user permissions and inheritance.
- Strong analytical, change management, task management and problem solving skills.
- Excellent collaboration and cross-functional skills.
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives and priorities in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
- Exposer to HRIS systems such as UltiPro or WorkDay
- Compensation (We offer market competitive salaries)
- Health Benefits (100% Paid Employee Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- 401(k) (Make the most of retirement)
- Life and Disability Insurance (100% Paid Life, STD, LTD and AD&D)
- Generous Vacation Time (Who doesn't like time off)
- Transportation (Downtown parking or commuter reimbursement)
- Lunch (Provided Monday – Thursday)
- Gym membership discount
At WP Engine, we strive to have the broadest possible view of diversity, going beyond visible differences to include the background, experiences, skills, and perspectives that make each person unique. WP Engine is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.