Molecula’s vision is to unlock human potential through the power of real-time data. Our core technology is an enterprise feature store that solves today’s massive data readiness problem by giving companies access to big data faster than ever before to power cutting-edge technologies. We are a burgeoning startup with a passionate team of dedicated engineers, designers, and business experts determined to make a positive impact.
Molecula’s people (or Moleculans as we like to call ourselves) are what makes the company unique. We are the ones that make the company lively, a great place to work, and an even better place to do bold things that push humanity forward with our technology. As part of the Operations (G&A) team you will play an absolutely vital role in ensuring we continue to build upon what already makes the company so amazing… our people… Moleculans.
Molecula is looking for a First Impressions Specialist to join our Operations (G&A) team. You will ensure that anyone who interacts with us feels welcomed and very much part of the team as if they’re a Moleculan. You will set the tone for everyone who comes in the office, making it feel like a home away from home. Most of all, you will act as an evangelist, sharing the value of Molecula and our Feature Store
- Delight guests when they visit us by making them feel like a VIP. Wow them!
- Ensure we have a clean, comfortable, fun, and welcoming place of work that Moleculans and guests can use during normal business hours (M-F, 8am-5pm Central Time)
- Be the heartbeat of our office culture; watching and listening closely to ensure that we live up to and embody our company values
- Working with the G&A team to plan and execute events, monitor and maintain security and communications systems, paper files, and office inventory
- Provides administrative support as needed
- Minimum Qualifications
- 2+ years of customer service experience in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Proficient in Slack and Google Workspace (aka gSuites), with an emphasis on Google Calendar
- Ability to work in our Austin, TX downtown office from 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday when authority figures (CDC, WHO, local city government, etc) say it is ok to do so
- Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative, dynamic, and fast-paced work environment with demonstrated attention to detail and accuracy
- Resourceful, organized, and detail-oriented
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Experience in building and cultivating relationships with peers, partners, thought leaders, and customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy
- Candidates with transferable skills from service industries are especially encouraged to apply
To all recruitment agencies: Molecula does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Molecula employees or any other organization location. Molecula is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Molecula is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know as a response in the application.