General Manager, Europe (Home-based, remote) at AdAction Interactive
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:07 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, April 15, 2020
ABOUT ADACTION INTERACTIVE
At AdAction Interactive, you’ll be working with an innovative group of performance marketers in the ever changing AdTech industry. Our goal is to drive quality traffic at scale for our clients with a primary focus of driving real value for our end consumers. At the heart of everything that drives AdAction are the people who work here and strive to make an impact on the success of the business. Our people love working at AdAction because they’re challenged by unique and difficult problems in a nimble startup environment that’s backed by years of success in performance marketing.
AdAction Interactive is seeking a talented and experienced Head of Business Development to lead our efforts in expanding our business and presence in Europe with future expansion across EMEA. A key partner to the CEO and VP of Business Development, this role is responsible for driving our regional revenue by identifying and pursuing strategic opportunities and selling a variety of benchmark services and offerings. As the leader of the team, you will build new relationships, grow existing relationships and execute deals to ensure that AdAction’s goals in the market are met.
This is a complex and multi-faceted role with a high degree of involvement across agency clients and functions. You will work cross-functionally with the team in the United States and source and develop new talent as the business in Europe first, and EMEA second, grows. The successful candidate is a proven revenue driving leader with a maniacal focus on outcomes and impact and will ensure we deliver on the total regional revenue forecast working closely with operations and leveraging our new and existing customer relationships.
- Define and drive the business strategy to fiercely compete and succeed in the European region.
- Drive our client acquisition strategy and negotiate deals end-to-end.
- Develop and deliver against an annual business plan.
- Prospect and close relationships with key target clients.
- Monitor the revenue pipeline and leads, adjusting as necessary to create sustainable growth.
- Build a team and resources necessary to expand AdAction’s international presence and meet client demand.
- Establish both short-term results and long-term strategy, including revenue forecasting for the region.
- Develop and scale best practices across the region in sales, marketing and operational topics.
- Create playbooks and pitch materials to empower local teams to efficiently scale partnerships across the region.
- Monitor the strategies and processes across the revenue cycle from customer acquisition to engagement to success.
- Partner with business to develop and implement robust sales management processes – pipeline, account planning, and proposals.
- Collaborate with Operations, Marketing, Finance and Product to ensure successful development and execution of partnerships.
- Drive a “lean startup” style environment of constant experimentation and learning.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- 7+ years of experience as a Business Development or Account Management leader or a similarly relevant role required.
- Proven results with new business generation within the UK and the wider region of EMEA.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred.
- A demonstrated execution mindset and a record of success holding people accountable required.
- Experience in developing and managing a new business strategy, and a commitment to drive and win new business is essential.
- Proven track record of building and managing high performance teams from the group up.
- Strong operator with a knack for setting up robust processes, driving efficiency and coaching operational teams.
- Proven deal maker and strategic thinker with an ability to execute in an evolving, ambiguous, and fast-paced environment.
- Analytical and data-driven decision making mentality.
- Ability to create a healthy organizational culture required.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills a must.
- A team player who inspires others around you, leading by example and going above and beyond for the good of the team.
- Reliable, consistent and trustworthy.
- Experience in Mobile, MarTech, and/or AdTech business development preferred.
**This is a fully remote, home-based position.**
Read Full Job Description