General Manager, Franchise
About Main Street Hub:
Main Street Hub is the marketing platform for local businesses. Utilizing our proprietary technology, we integrate social media, customer reviews, and email marketing to help local businesses get more customers and keep them coming back, while saving them valuable time.
Backed by leading investors, Main Street Hub was founded in 2010 and has more than 600 team members in Austin, Texas. We serve 10,000 local business customers across the country and have published more than 10 million messages on social media and review sites on their behalf.
Main Street Hub has been named one of the fastest growing private companies in the U.S. by Inc. Magazine, one of the Best Places to Work in Austin by the Austin Business Journal, and a Top Workplace by the Austin American-Statesman.
For more information about Main Street Hub visit our site: http://www.mainstreethub.com and stay in touch Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For tips, tricks, and insights on the latest trends in social media marketing for small businesses, visit our blog.
About the Team:
The Franchise team is a service fully-focused on franchise networks and their unique marketing challenges. This new solution empowers franchisors to execute their brand vision and strategy at the local franchisee level across thousands of social media touchpoints -- blending brand compliance and local authenticity to power an exceptional digital consumer experience.
Using our pioneering "Do-It-For-You" delivery model, expert team, nationwide, professional photography network, and proprietary technology, Main Street Hub will enable franchisors and their franchisees to elevate their brand presence and win new customers in every market. Our company's solution gives franchisors the ability to localize their brand at every single location in their network.
- Accountable for full P&L for Franchise division -- revenue targets, customer count targets, and profitability targets.
- Direct line management of all Sales staff (outside sales and inside sales), account management staff, and program management staff.
- Matrixed management responsibility for Franchise dedicated product management, product marketing, engineering, content, and finance staff.
- Ownership and responsibility for all elements of product / service go-to-market strategy - positioning, value prop, marketing tactics, sales process, etc.
- Optimize pricing, packaging, and contracting process to balance customer acquisition velocity and margin profile.
- Partner closely with Operations Excellence to modify and scale operations workflows to serve a new customer segment.
- Be executive sponsor and presence for prospective and active clients (usually CMOs / VP Marketing) -- attend key client touch points (travel required), take ultimate accountability for overall client experience.
- Close partnership with Main Street Hub Chief Product Officer on crafting the case for additional “Series A / Series B / Series C” internal venture funding as the division scales.
- Internal evangelist / advocate for the new line of business, educating leadership and employees on key insights coming from the Franchise business.
- Prior track record of success launching new products or business lines
- Previous ownership of a P&L
- People management experience across a diverse set of functions
- 10+ years experience, ideally in high growth environments
- Mission-driven, values-based culture
- 15 days paid time off, plus company holidays
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision option
- Paid parental leave
- Fun, casual, urban office environment