General Manager-Lease Operations
What You'll Do
- Coordinate with product marketing, sales, engineering, marketing, local and field operations, and our supplier network to develop our go-to-market and service line growth strategy for our lease operations service line.
- Interface directly with clients to deliver technical proposals needed to meet objectives.
- Help recruit and manage regionally based district managers utilized in fulfilling client objectives.
- Develop and iterate on our operational portfolio within our lease operations service line.
- Provide input and technical insight to our product team as they develop corresponding automation product.
- Growth planning of RigUp’s operational footprint, setting up new RigUp operations facilities.
- Responsible for meeting financial and time benchmarks for delivering and receiving supplies and products.
- Ensure safety and compliance with local and international regulations, policies, insurance coverage and tariff rates.
- Generate and implement the ideas, solutions, and strategies that continue to make RigUp one of the fastest growing tech companies.
What We're Looking For
- 10+ years of experience in oil & gas.
- 10+ years of experience in lease operations.
- 5+ years of experience managing a lease operator/ pumper operation.
- Experience setting up or end to end managing a ‘yard’ or ‘district office’ in oil and gas.
- Entrepreneurial at heart, with an interest in managing all components of a scalable organization.
- Experience hiring and managing high performing individuals.
- Ability to solve problems, handle difficult questions, and skillfully navigate objections with limited supervision.
- Customer facing experience with the ability to communicate effectively.
- E&P production relationships
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive salary with 100% company paid health insurance and an unlimited PTO policy
- 401k with generous company match
- Growing office space and a dynamic, diverse company culture
- Located in the heart of downtown overlooking the lake, just blocks from MetroRail.
- Catered team meals