OJO envisions a world where everyone has what they need to own a home. We know that homeownership is one of life’s most complex decisions and access to trusted advice and expertise can be the difference-maker. Through the fusion of machine intelligence and human expertise, we meet people wherever they are in their home journey to provide deeply personalized guidance and support.
Our intuitive technology learns each individual’s needs and preferences to provide a tailored experience whether they’re buying, selling, or managing their home as an asset. We then help them to move forward when the time’s right — with support, knowledge, and confidence.
From our network of top-rated agents we’ll match homebuyers and sellers with the expert who can best support their specific journey. We introduce agents and loan officers to consumers at just the right time, and underpin the connection with tools and insights to ensure a best-in-class experience.
As part of our team, you’ll help create the experiences that help level the playing field in real estate, so that all people — regardless of race, class, or gender — can experience the gateway to wealth and the security that home provides.
About the OJO Product Team
The OJO Product team is a collection of unique skills, passions, and superpowers that together make us a very capable team. We highly value curiosity, risk-taking, measurement, analytics, innovative thinking, and above all, a maniacal focus on our customers.
What you'll do:
- Operationalize new markets and be responsible for day-to-day management and success of a group of markets.
- Set the strategy for your group of markets and oversee the results-driven execution in your markets.
- Work cross-functionally across OJO teams and influence and drive product roadmaps to improve efficiency and execution.
- Play a hands-on role in connecting the dots between all the metrics and present analysis and strategy to agents and markets teams.
- Successfully manage the tradeoffs of delivering for the short term while building long-term value in these markets.
- Manage business processes to hire agents and manage agents’ performance.
- Guide and operationalize key strategic decisions by leveraging data and building strategy and sustainable metrics.
- Develop and maintain metrics/KPIs and quantitative measures of market success that are understandable both by stakeholders at varying organizational levels.
- Influence and drive product roadmap by figuring out which products and services would help elevate these markets.
- Demonstrate an inclusive approach to your craft: bring everyone along with you, learn from their input, accept challenges, iterate, deliver together.
- Inspire excitement across the organization with ambitious goals that are well understood and easily socialized.
- Lead with empathy; OJO creates change in industries with long-standing norms and routines.
- Drive process improvement across all regional departments.
What we need from you:
- 2+ years of experience in management consulting, finance, or operations. Experience at a high-growth company or startup - a major plus!
- Ability to think outside the box and create growth, innovation, and improvements.
- Proficient in Excel, Business Intelligence tools (like Tableau, Looker), and experience making financial models.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Solution-oriented mindset and work approach.
- Excellent communicator who can effectively manage multiple stakeholders.
- Comfort in leading through ambiguity; ability to set long-term outcomes and manage through iterations and decisions to achieve them.
- Strong detail orientation
Nice to Have's:
- Real estate experience
What do we have to offer?
● You get to work with the best of the best
● A collaborative, respectful environment where your voice will always be heard
● Competitive Salaries
● Unlimited/Open PTO Policy
● Dog-Friendly Workplace
● Commuter Stipend or Free Parking
● Optimum Workspace Subsidy
● 70% Coverage of Employee and Dependent Health Premiums
● Promote from Within Philosophy
● Volunteer Program
● Many More – We have a whole team dedicated to making OJO an awesome place to work!
With offices all over the world, our award-winning work environments blend meaningful impact and employee satisfaction. We have offices in Austin, Texas; Minneapolis, Minnesota; San Mateo, California; Chicago, Illinois; Toronto, Ontario; and Vieux Fort, St. Lucia.
OJO has received multiple workplace awards, including Fortune Best Workplaces in Technology, Inc. Best Workplaces, and Austin Business Journal’s Best Places to Work. Every person at OJO has a significant impact on our evolving product, team, and culture, which is why we hire the best technical, creative, and operational minds.
Virtual Life at OJO
At OJO, we care and listen deeply to the needs of our team to ensure they are comfortable and have the necessary tools to be productive while working from home during the pandemic. We strive to allow a balance and separation between home and work life, and provide support and a flexible working schedule so that employees are able to focus on what’s important to them. The leadership team at OJO has decided that we will work from home through September 2021, and will continue to monitor and respond to COVID-19 proactively.
OJO is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.