Growth Customer Advocate at Atlassian
Growth Customer Advocates are focused on helping customers be successful in their Atlassian Cloud Journey. We engage with the larger SMB customers and are focused on Atlassians core cloud products (JSW & Confluence + Atlassian Access).
Our main goal is to show our customers how Atlassian cloud premium solutions can make them successful in their business objectives. Since we work at such a scale, we want the Growth CAs to be a champion for their customers, providing feedback to our product and engineering teams and helping us optimize our customer experience. All of this is done in tight coordination with our Product specialists and Marketing organization.
Growth CAs are customer-focused and creative. They are able to think at scale and effectively organize resources to meet the needs of our SMB customers. You need to have an understanding of the customer buyer journey & be able to help us apply what could work to the Atlassian sales model.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- 3 or more years of customer experience in a business-to-business sales environment
- Experience managing customer relationships across different topics & objectives
- Experience utilizing a CRM to manage individual/team key performance metrics
- Identify customer needs and utilize solution-based techniques to fully demonstrate the value of Atlassian cloud products and solutions.
- Skills in managing a high volume of leads and opportunities of various sources and sizes through different channels (chat, phone, zoom & email)
- Ability to execute and optimize sales processes
- Proven experience working within both startup and mature corporate environments
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding performance targets
- Familiarity with Atlassian's suite of products
- Experience in a "non-traditional" sales environment
- Comprehensive understanding of Atlassian's GTM model
Preferred Additional Experience:
- Responsibilities center around Cloud Premium edition upgrades within our existing user base
- Understand technical initiatives and business outcomes for customers who are contemplating an upgrade to Cloud Premium & Atlassian Access
- New business and expansion targets within designated accounts or territory
- Provide Cloud Premium value proposition for interested customers & help them make the business case for executive approvals
- Serve as the main point of contact in the customer journey start to end
- Manage customer requests through various channels such as chat, phones, service desk tickets, and email in a targeted way to support specific customer segments.
- Coordinating with a variety of stakeholders (Product & Marketing) to ensure a seamless customer experience
- Partner with the retention team to maximize customer health and retention
- Funnel key customer feedback through the Field Ops Insights team
- Establish and maintain productive peer-to-peer relationships with internal Atlassian stakeholders, Solution Partners, and key customers
We are looking for candidates who are eager to build out a new growth motion for our customers & for Atlassian.
On the one hand, you should be passionate about building (and breaking) new systems so these are truly ready for scale. On the other hand, you should believe that the only constant is 'change' and although Growth CAs have a clear swimlane, things (will) change as we are building an agile growth engine. Lastly, we only want team players as the backbone will be working & learning from each other.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can rock the role, we'd love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub .