GTM Strategy & Business Operations at Miro
The GTM Strategy & BizOps team provides Miro’s senior leaders with strategic, operational, and analytical thought partnership & support to scale and improve the performance of the business. As a member of the team, you will lead some of Miro’s largest and most cross-functional initiatives to accelerate our existing momentum, scale the business, and maximize our full potential.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.About the role
In this high leverage position, you’ll have significant ownership to drive business-critical initiatives in close coordination with multiple functional partners (Sales, Marketing, Product, Customer Success, Finance, Exec, and more). It’s not an internal consulting position; you’ll work hands-on to drive projects from hypothesis through implementation.What you’ll do
- Partner effectively with cross-functional leadership to influence the direction and performance of the GTM organization
- Define GTM strategy to grow Miro’s business, including segmentation, market sizing, pricing & packaging, and more
- Develop and allocate key performance metrics for GTM leadership
- Provide analytical thought leadership, create actionable business insights, and establish strategic and operational priorities
- Develop reports and dashboards to empower key stakeholders
- Lead cross-functional initiatives in close collaboration with product, sales, marketing, customer success, finance, and more
- 5+ years experience in strategy consulting, investment banking/private equity AND/OR a top-tier tech company in strategy, business operations, or growth
- 2+ years experience at a fast-growing tech company is a strong plus
- Deep understanding of SaaS models, Product Led Growth (PLG) experience highly preferred
- Ability and desire to operate in unstructured environments with little supervision
- Solid track record of driving complex projects with many stakeholders to success
- Ability to build strong trusting relationships across the organization
- Ability to support decisions with data and to draw insights from disparate information sources
- Ability to frame business problems and communicate insights with a bias towards action
- Knowledge of Salesforce (required) and SQL (a plus)
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.