Head of Cloud Strategy and Business Operations at Atlassian
Atlassian is seeking a Head of Strategy and Business Operations who will support our transformations team. Cloud transformation is our #1 priority as a company, and in this role you will partner directly with our COO Anu Bharadwaj to set our strategy and chart our course on our exciting journey towards our cloud future.
If you are looking to lead & grow a team, partner with extraordinary talent, and make a big impact, we encourage you to join us in this exciting journey.
In this role, you will partner with our Cloud, Transformations, and Platform team across Atlassian's most important multi-year transformations. You must bring creative thought and strong data-driven opinions to help us go cloud-first, build deeper partnerships with enterprise customers, and build out our 2nd & 3rd party ecosystem.
In this role, you'll get to
- Formulate, and present critical strategy recommendations to Atlassian's executive team, including our CEOs, COO, CFO and CRO
- Develop and nurture a growing team of SBO managers
- Iterate on and drive the business cadence for the Cloud, Transformations, and Platform team, including biweekly, monthly, quarterly and annual business updates to increase visibility and accountability around metrics
- Monitor, measure, and assess how critical initiatives and investments are delivering results for the company
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team, including product, marketing, sales, analytics, finance, and other teams
On the first day, we'll expect you to have
- Experience building and leading large distributed teams
- Strong leadership and communication skills - written and verbal -- to work with CxOs across various geographies and functions; confident driving business and technical discussions
- Innovate on the craft - use creativity and agile mindset to tackle scaling business problems as we grow to $10bn and beyond.
- Strong growth-oriented business IQ across different technology-enabled business models (SaaS and Product-led growth models a plus)
- Strong analytical skills - ability to analyze data, derive key insights, diagnose business issues, and craft strategic projects
More about our team
The Strategy & Business Operations team is a high-impact and visible team that works closely with product & business leaders across the company. Atlassian is at a pivotal moment in our trajectory as a company. We see the potential to grow into both a $10bn + software industry leader. We make decisions through our values, and take an agile, iterative, and open approach to each decision we make in service of our mission, to unleash the potential of any team.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can rock the role, we'd love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub .
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.