Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, every Atlassian will have the choice to work from an office or from home.
Software is changing the world, and we’re at the centre of it all. With a customer list that reads like a who's who in tech and a highly disruptive business model, we’re advancing the art of team collaboration with products like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Trello, and now Ops Genie. Motivated by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team. We are a global company and seek customer focussed people to do the best work of their lives at Atlassian.
We are looking for a passionate and results-oriented Head of IT, Customer Support Tech to join our strong team in Austin. You will be responsible for building and managing Atlassian's Customer Support Technology platforms. The platform enables Customer Support Engineers to efficiently help our customers. The platform provides a fabulous omnichannel experience for our customers.
More About you
- Are you passionate about working with a cross-functional, geographically distributed team to build and deliver mission-critical Customer Support Platform capabilities?
- Do you enjoy the challenge of optimizing and scaling key Issue to Resolution business processes?
- If yes, we believe you’ll be fully engaged and challenged in this role and have the opportunity to demonstrate your skills to positively impact the company.
More About the Role
- You will define and drive the product roadmap for Atlassian's Customer Support Platform
- You will deliver Business outcomes by focussing on reducing customer friction and increasing scale by making internal processes operationally efficient
- Partner closely with Customer Success and Support organization to execute the platform roadmap
- You are detailed oriented and drive alignment to strategic goals
- You're passionate about staff development and mentorship
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.