As the Head of Marketplace Management:
- Be responsible for leading the team of Marketplace Managers
- Set Marketplace Strategy for all channels to achieve aggressive revenue goals
- Develop and build strategic relationships with contacts at our marketplaces
- Negotiate fees, promotional opportunities with marketplaces for the best revenue and profit outcome
- Work cross functionally and is responsible for the content, operations, and customer experience metrics of our marketplace business
- Be responsible for identifying new strategies to drive revenue on marketplaces. Takes calculated risks and measures the results.
- Help team prioritize key opportunities and execute
- Coach and develop the Marketplace Managers
- Team Leadership Experience
- Managed and Owned a P&L
- Either Marketplace, Ecommerce, or relative experience
- Ability to influence others internally and externally
- History of achieving aggressive revenue and margin related goals
We believe in making employees’ lives easier with benefits that enhance their quality of life. To reward your hard work and dedication, Spreetail offers:
- Untracked PTO for salaried employees. -OR- Unlimited over-time pay with accrued PTO.
- Health Insurance. Spreetail pays your full monthly premium.
- Home Owner Bonus. After 2 years, Spreetail supports your purchase of a home with a $5k bonus.
- Company Trips. Each time we hit our goals, we fly to a new destination.
- 3 Year Island Getaway. You and a guest get a 5 star beach vacation.
- 5 Year Sabbatical. Take 10 days off to reward your time in the office.
- Donation Match. We match you dollar-for-dollar up to $250/year, and up to $1,000/year after 5 years.
- Pet Friendly Office (select locations).
- Stock Appreciation Rights. As Spreetail grows, so does your bank account.
- Leadership Development. We invest in making you a stronger team member.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The worker is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions (such as in typical office or administrative work).
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Sedentary work
- Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body
- Involves sitting most of the time, however walking and standing are required only occasionally
- Extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction
- Picking, pinching, typing or otherwise working, primarily with fingers rather than with the whole hand as in handling.
- Occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word. Those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly
- Substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers
- Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction. Ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and to make the discriminations in sound
Visual Acuity Requirements:
The visual requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading