Head of Provider Partnerships at Medici
Medici is recreating the doctor-patient relationship. Medici is a global platform that provides convenient, secure communication between a doctor and their patients.
Medici empowers doctors to communicate securely and efficiently with their patients – saving time, money and expediting quality care. We are making a telehealth experience that is truly effortless and accessible. Medici is compliant technology that allows doctors to accept payment, e-prescribe and much more. We have a vision to change the way doctors and patients interact and improve how healthcare is delivered. We are a global and rapidly growing startup focused on building a culture of innovation, collaboration and leadership in healthcare tech.
Head of Provider Partnerships
We are looking for a Head of Provider Partnerships to join full-time.
The goal of this role is to quickly build deep, meaningful, and lasting relationships with each of the fifty states’ medical societies, and some national societies. In addition, the right candidate will encourage associations to make exclusive endorsements, and create partnerships that will drive adoption of our technology.
Medici offers a fast-paced startup environment seeking individuals who embrace change and can quickly adapt, and competitive benefits commensurate with experience and performance.
What you’ll do:
- Have a deep understanding of medical associations and how they operate
- Utilize your existing relationships and continue to form close bonds with the leadership of state and national medical associations
- Convince association leadership to endorse Medici as their preferred or only telemedicine app
- Drive physician downloads through marketing, demos, and presentations
- Encourage existing users to continue to use the app and invite their patients by developing and sharing best practices and case study material
What we are looking for:
You'll be a great member of our team if this list describes you.
- 10 years of experience in a partnerships or sales role
- Comfort holding a $500k-1M/year quota
- A rolodex of 100+ physician leaders
- Deep understanding of medical associations and how they operate
- Exceptionally personable, kind, and respectful
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong communication skills using a variety of channels: phone, text, email, and in person
- A passion for improving the way healthcare is done
- Strong sense of empathy for both doctors and patients
Preferred, but not required:
- A medical degree, preferably an MD
- 5 years of experience in a clinical setting
- 2 years in an Association’s leadership, preferably as President
- Experience partnering or winning endorsements from medical associations
- Experience with successful marketing campaigns and engaging key opinion leaders
- Able to work full time from our Austin headquarters