Head of Team Anywhere at Atlassian
How we work has changed forever, and here at Atlassian we are pioneering the next evolution of distributed work with Team Anywhere . We are hiring a Head of Team Anywhere who will help unleash the potential of every distributed team.
This leader will be a strategic thinker who understands the scope and complexity of reinventing collaboration in a remote-first world. Our ideal candidate is a visionary and a problem solver, someone who utilizes external perspectives, tools, and workflows to continually evolve our Atlassian's workplace design, rituals, and strategy. Not only will this leader serve as a trusted advisor to our executives, they will also be the cornerstone of Atlassian's culture and community.
In this role, you'll get to
- Drive Atlassian's distributed teams strategy. Collaborate with all functions of the business to evolve our ways of working through a global and inclusive lens.
- Lead a highly cross-functional team of leaders to implement Atlassian's remote transformation strategy.
- Evangelize Team Anywhere externally. Be the industry thought leader on distributed work practices.
- Build Atlassian's community; ensure every Atlassian feels a sense of belonging and every team is engaged and effective. Elevate equality and representation through redesigning how work is done.
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition, Talent Brand, and the People team to rearchitect how we hire, onboard, and retain remote talent.
- Redesign and pressure test all workflows, policies, and cultural underpinnings - from hiring, onboarding, compensation and so much more - to ensure that they are adapted to a distributed/remote workforce. Drive the process of unlearning to replace old habits with new ways of work.
- Implement internal feedback loops to monitor what is and isn't working. Help teams address issues like burnout and create sustainable patterns of working.
- Coach and educate HRBPs, managers, and organizational leaders as they scale and support remote work.
On the first day, we'll expect you to have
- Demonstrated results in building and sustaining complex cross-functional relationships and developing new initiatives.
- The ability to influence and gain consensus across all levels of the business, including executive-level stakeholders.
- Expert storytelling skills to generate understanding and organizational buy-in for significant change management campaigns.
- Seamless ability to navigate between different roles and wear different hats, thriving on uncertainty and change
- Experience with strategy development, program design/management, and change management.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can rock the role, we'd love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub .
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.