Hubspot Administrator at Bold Commerce
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:39 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, October 12, 2021
Who is Bold Commerce?
Named one of North America’s fastest-growing companies by Deloitte, Bold Commerce provides innovative ecommerce technology for businesses of all sizes. We believe Bold brands should have the ability to create and customize powerful transaction experiences — across all channels. Staples Canada, Vera Bradley and Harry Rosen are among the 90,000+ brands in over 170 countries that trust Bold’s suite of ecommerce tools to power their online stores every day.
We're made up of more than 400 professionals (and growing) who live and breathe ecommerce, and truly care about what we do. We call ourselves Builders. Here at Bold, we live by the BUILDERS Code, our shared set of practices, beliefs, and values that help to shape this dynamic company.
Bold Commerce is looking for a Hubspot Administrator to manage our HubSpot instance and future marketing technology we introduce into our MarTech stack. This role will report to the Director of Growth Marketing and will also work closely with the Revenue Operations Team to ensure we are aligning cross-functionally. You will be responsible for our automation program including list management, workflows, and lead scoring of all marketing campaigns through Salesforce.
We need someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, is attentive to details, and can handle a wide variety of responsibilities, including our robust project management system.
What you’ll do
- Build and maintain our HubSpot instance ensuring consistent and effective use for lead management and reporting while making sure end-users have processes that are reliable, repeatable, and consistent with industry best-practices
- Be accountable for email production, from intake process to delivery, including scoping, production capacity, scheduling, and weekly reporting on email deployment volume, success, failures, and various operational KPIs
- Build and maintain a lead scoring model that fits the needs of the business; support and execute the prospect and customer journey using scoring, nurture streams, lead routing, automation, and emails throughout the buyer’s journey
- Assist with and provide insights into database optimization, including list segmentation, data cleanliness, and integrity within marketing databases
- Create marketing KPI reports to provide timely insights into campaign performance as well as operational reports to support capacity management
- Support the Marketing Team in learning to leverage the automation capabilities of the marketing tools and analyzing for opportunities for improvement
- Maintain the project management system for the Marketing Team, including establishing and tracking projects/tasks, actively managing and mitigating risks/project delays, and resolving problems
- Facilitate team rituals such as standups, backlog grooming, sprint reviews, and retrospectives
- Facilitate the exchange of information between departments and the project team on a daily basis; including scheduling and facilitating meetings to coordinate interdepartmental project activities
- Manage requests coming through to the Marketing Operations Team
- Interface with department leads as needed for resource managementIntegrate and maintain the integrity of the marketing tech stack to ensure seamless, consistent, data flow within and between programs
What we’re looking for
- A work ethic that demonstrates dedication and commitment to Bold’s mission and belief in our BUILDERS Code
- 2+ years of marketing technology experience (preferably SaaS)
- Demonstrated proficiency using Salesforce, HubSpot, and AsanaExcellent communication and presentation skills with internal and external stakeholders, can handle multiple projects at a time, and work in an ever evolving environment
- High attention to detail and organizational skills
- Autonomous, self initiated, and able to thrive in ambiguity
- Analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills, and strong data management abilities
Why work at Bold?
Our founders have created a workplace that our Builders look forward to coming to every day. A place where ideas are valued, where you can learn and grow and do cool things, while contributing to the success of the company. At Bold we embrace and cultivate a culture of creativity, innovation, and collaboration to enable everyone to do their best work every day.
Enjoy our total rewards package including health benefits, a personal spending account, group retirement savings, an Employee Share Ownership Program (ESOP), and an education fund to help you grow personally and professionally. To see everything we offer, check out boldcommerce.com/careers.
Let’s start the conversation
If you’re a potential Builder who likes to get shit done and think you've got what it takes to be Bold, we encourage you to apply. We promise it will be a career like no other. We get a lot of applicants, so we encourage you to do something that stands out! Tell us about a passion project you’re proud of, or leave us inspired by your portfolio or GitHub. We look forward to getting to know the real you!
Read Full Job Description