Identity Administrator at SailPoint
The Identity Administrator reports to the Manager of IT Applications and will manage SailPoint’s IdentityNow instance including account provisioning, role provisioning, role management, certifications and identity federation. This position is responsible for implementing identity strategies for a variety of different identity types such as: Employees, Contractors/Agents, Service Accounts, and Privileged Identity Management.
Expect to work with engineering, IT, sales, marketing, finance, etc. in support of the company's IAM system. A successful candidate will bring new ideas and rethink possibilities as we build and expand the efficiency of our IAM application. This role will be in a fast-paced environment and the candidate is expected to become self-sufficient within 3-6 months.
- Build and implement the Identity Security Strategy; completing analysis, design and implementation of Identity and Access Management (IAM) and role-based access controls
- Onboard new applications within IAM standards, strengthening user access approval processes
- Simplify user access provisioning processes and streamline user access certification processes
- Enable SAML experience for authentication/authorization for all systems where this is possible
- Lead support of IAM Infrastructure including operations, development and system administration
- Recommend modifications that will enhance system reliability while analyzing all aspects of the existing infrastructure.
- BS Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Strong grasp of identity management concepts, basic terms, and concepts of SailPoint's IdentityNow product
- Ability to manage users’ passwords, including password policies, password synchronization, and processes for managing password resets, forgotten passwords
- Experience with SSO and authentication concepts and components, including SAML, password replay, federation, two-factor authentication and strong authentication
- Strong grasp of access certification concepts and processes, including certification campaigns, access reviews, entitlements, campaign monitoring, and remediation
- Familiarity with provisioning concepts and integration platforms
- Experience with QA methodology (usability testing, performance testing, automated testing, test scripts, test cases and test plans)
- Experience with the following web technologies a plus: JSON, XML, SOAP and REST web-services
- Administrative experience with:
- Active Directory (preferred) or other directory services
- Office365 (preferred) or G Suite Business
- Two-Factor Authentication Systems (Duo preferred)
- Experience with user administration in cloud ERP systems (i.e. Workday) is a plus
- Familiarity with continuous delivery model and agile development processes
- Demonstrates good judgment in the selection and implementation of business solutions
- Ability to professionally and effectively communicate with business stakeholders at all levels, from individual contributors to C-level executives
- Team player that communicates well both written and verbally
- Ability to work on problems of significant scope independently
- Ability to describe technical topics in a non-technical manner
- Truly enjoys delivering IT solutions and a strong desire to see the continued acceptance and success of those solutions at SailPoint
SailPoint is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome everyone to our team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.