Implementation Analyst at Brightpearl
About the role:
Come join one of 2020’s Best Places to Work in the heart of downtown Austin where we’re making the lives of retailers simpler by automating the back office.
We are looking for a hard working, enthusiastic individual to work in our Professional Services and Implementation Project team. As a valued team member, you’ll utilize your analysis skills to interpret client data requests. Our team is creative, driven and focused on providing the most accurate and digestible data to our clients daily. You will gain first hand experience of delivering a cloud ERP solution to businesses throughout the world, working with some of the most exciting up and coming brands.
We pride ourselves on work-life balance so before we get too into your day-to-day, here are some of the things we bring to the table: generous PTO (20 days in all) plus 12 holidays, stocked kitchen, 6th street location, 100% paid medical and dental, but that’s not all, check out our website to see what else!
Your Day-to-Day Life:
- Assisting Consultants in new account software set-up during the Implementation process
- You will be collecting, manipulating & cleansing required data to complete assigned task(s)
- Manipulate customer data using excel and migration tools
- Creating bespoke templates using HTML and CSS
- Capturing project data and recording it against internal systems
- Monitoring Analyst dashboards to ensure data is maintained to support project timelines
- Continuously seeking ways to improve and speed up the implementation process
- Providing formal status updates to internal and external project stakeholders
- Handling customer service enquiries and fielding ad-hoc technical enquiries;as they arise
- Answering and responding to customer support tickets in the helpdesk system
- Strong communication skills; the ability to communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences
- The ability to build customer relationships (internal and external)
- Ability to work with little instruction on day-to-day work, and achieve results when presented with only general instructions on new assignments
- Excellent organization skills. The ability to multi-task, manage conflicting priorities and manage workload to strict deadlines
- Advanced skills in MS Excel essential
- Experience using HTML and CSS
- Bachelor’s degree essential
- Understanding of API’s and interfaces
- Basic understanding of databases e.g. MS Access
- eCommerce software a plus (Magento, Bigcommerce, Shopify)
- Understanding of Salesforce
- Online marketplaces (eBay, Amazon etc)
- Software applications such as Sage 50, Quickbooks, Netsuite
- Basic understanding of Project Management
- Customer service experience.
- Located in Austin, Texas or willing to relocate
- We will not be sponsoring any visas at this time
- Join one of Austin's Best Places to Work 2020
- Competitive compensation package: salary, 100% covered medical, dental, and vision
- 20 days of annual PTO and 12 Holidays
- Frequent virtual socials
- Healthy work-life balance
Right now, we’re all doing our part to flatten the curve by working from home, but whenever its safe to return to the office, we offer:
- A downtown Austin in an open and vibrant workspace
- Frequent Company events, team building activities and after hour socials
- We’re an energetic, driven organization who believe in promoting a healthy work-life balance and support remote working with management approval.
Check us out on Built In Austin to get more of an insight on what it’s like to work with
Brightpearl is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.