About the Role:
Come join one of 2019’s Best Places to Work in the heart of downtown Austin where we’re making the lives of retailers simpler by automating the back office. Your role as an Implementation Consultant? Three parts: 1) lead all projects you are implementing for our diverse range of retail clients, 2) communicate effectively to all teams involved on the project, and 3) deliver what the customer wants in a tandem with timelines and budget.
We pride ourselves on work-life balance so before we get too into your day-to-day, here are some of the things we bring to the table: generous PTO (20 days in all) plus 12 holidays, stocked kitchen, 6th street location, 100% paid medical and dental, but that’s not all, check out our website to see what else!
Your Day-to-Day Life:
- Lead implementations and manage relationships with project stakeholders (clients, third parties, vendors, and Brightpearl internal stakeholders).
- Engage in project kick-off meetings to review expectations, deliverables, and timelines.
- Migration of data into the Brightpearl platform.
- Configuration of software and integration setup.
- Train end users on using the Brightpearl software application and best practice business processes.
- Guide end user through User Acceptance Testing.
- Initiate customer go live and provide post live support.
- Ensure key project deliverables are delivered to a high standard.
- Ensure the timely communication of risks and/or issues for deliverables to internal and external stakeholders.
- Gather and document accurate requirements for software configuration designed to meet the true business needs of the client.
- Primary point of contact during implementation projects for client support.
- Collaborate on timelines and deliverables with any department that may be involved with the Client’s implementation project
- Review, de-risk, and provide accurate work estimates of Solution Proposals to Brightpearl Sales departments.
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience implementing an ERP or other transactional software applications
- Using and implementing one or more of the following systems - accounting, inventory management, sales order processing software or equivalent technology;
- 1+ years previous experience delivering consulting & training services (customer facing)
- Exceptional communication skills;
- Organized and detail oriented;
- Experience delivering product/technical solutions;
- Ability to work independently, without close supervision, as well as part of a team;
- Great at building and maintaining good customer relationships;
- Must be in Austin or willing to relocate and able to work in our downtown office;
- Located in Texas is preferable but not required
- Project quoting experience
- An understanding of eCommerce technologies and online marketplaces
- An understanding of small to medium-size business operations
- Join one of Austin’s Best Places to Work 2019
- Competitive compensation package: salary, stock options, medical benefits, 20 days of annual PTO and 12 Holidays
- Stocked Kitchen with snacks and beer on tap
- Work downtown Austin in an open and vibrant workspace
- Enjoy frequent Company events, team building activities and after hour socials
- We’re an energetic, driven organization who believe in promoting a healthy work-life balance and support remote working with management approval.
Check us out on Built In Austin to get more of an insight on what it’s like to work with us!