About the Role:
Come join one of 2020’s Best Places to Work in the heart of downtown Austin where we’re making the lives of retailers simpler by automating the back office. You will be responsible for ensuring the Professional Services team delivers high quality implementation projects. As a member of this team, you will be responsible for leading implementations and serve as an expert during the sales cycle. You will add value throughout the solution delivery stage (ensuring quality delivery standards are met) with a smooth customer handover to the Customer Success and Support teams. An ability to manage diverse teams and balance achievement of customer objectives in conjunction with delivery timelines and budget is essential for success in this role.
We pride ourselves on work-life balance so before we get too into your day-to-day, here are some of the things we bring to the table: generous PTO (20 days in all) plus 12 holidays, stocked kitchen, 6th street location, 100% paid medical and dental, but that’s not all, check out our website to see what else!
- Lead implementations and manage relationships with project stakeholders (clients, third parties, vendors, and Brightpearl internal stakeholders)
- Engage in project kick-off meetings to review expectations, deliverables, and timelines
- Migration of data into the Brightpearl platform
- Configuration of software and integration setup
- Train end users on using the Brightpearl software application and best practice business processes
- Guide end user through User Acceptance Testing
- Initiate customer go live and provide post live support
- Ensure key project deliverables are delivered to a high standard
- Ensure the timely communication of risks and/or issues for deliverables to internal and external stakeholders
- Gather and document accurate requirements for software configuration designed to meet the true business needs of the client
- Primary point of contact during implementation projects for client support
- Collaborate on timelines and deliverables with any department that may be involved with the Client’s implementation project
- Review, de-risk, and provide accurate work estimates of Solution Proposals to Brightpearl Sales departments
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience implementing an ERP or other transactional software applications
- Using and implementing one or more of the following systems - accounting, inventory management, sales order processing software or equivalent technology
- 1+ years previous experience delivering consulting & training services (customer facing)
- Exceptional communication skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Experience delivering product/technical solutions
- Ability to work independently, without close supervision, as well as part of a team
- Great at building and maintaining good customer relationships
- Must be in Austin or willing to relocate and able to work in our downtown office
- We are not sponsoring any visas at this time
Ideally You'll Have:
- Project quoting experience
- An understanding of eCommerce technologies and online marketplaces
- An understanding of small to medium-size business operations
- Join one of Austin’s Best Places to Work 2020
- Competitive compensation package: salary, stock options, medical benefits, 20 days of annual PTO and 12 Holidays
Right now, we’re all doing our part to flatten the curve by working from home, but whenever its safe to return to the office, we offer:
- Stocked Kitchen with snacks and beer on tap
- Work downtown Austin in an open and vibrant workspace
- Enjoy frequent Company events, team building activities and after hour socials
- We’re an energetic, driven organization who believe in promoting a healthy work-life balance and support remote working with management approval.
Check us out on Built In Austin to get more of an insight on what it’s like to work with us!
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we collaborate and learn from each other is core to Brightpearl’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a supportive place to work.