Digital Pharmacist is a rapidly growing digital health company that powers the digital, communication and adherence solutions for 6,000 pharmacies, national pharmacy wholesalers, hospital systems and pharmaceutical brands. Four million patients use the company's products every month. Headquartered in Austin, Texas with offices in Newark, New Jersey, Digital Pharmacist was recognized as a top digital healthcare start up at Healthcare Texas 2016 and winner of Austin’s 50 on Fire. We are the official digital partner of the National Community Pharmacy Association and a winner of the 2017 Austin A-List Awards.
As a member of our Implementation team, you'll build and deploy our products for clients, working closely with pharmacists to help them achieve their digital marketing goals. The Implementation team collaborates with sales, marketing, and development to solve problems and improve our product.
- Build and update websites using Spacecraft
- Deploy mobile apps and e-newsletters using our in-house system
- Use and improve templates and processes to maximize efficiency in deployment
- Ensure that websites are visually cohesive and appealing
- Strategize to improve website navigation and user experience
- Draft content for website launches
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Basic understanding of social, media and web technologies
- Ability to solve problems and learn new technical skills
- Interest in helping independent pharmacies connect with patients
Nice to Have
- Experience creating websites
- Basic understanding of HTML or CSS
- Graphic design background or interest
Why work with us?
- Stock options
- 401(k) plan
- Three weeks of PTO plus holidays
- Paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Breakfast taco Mondays and a fully stocked kitchen for snack breaks
- Free classes at Orange Theory