Implementation & Support Analyst at Brightpearl
About the role:
Come join one of 2020’s Best Places to Work in the heart of downtown Austin where we’re making the lives of retailers simpler by automating the back office.
We are looking for a hard working, enthusiastic individual to work in our Professional Services and implementation project team. This is a new opportunity to join a rapidly expanding company to support a global multi channel software team. You will gain first hand experience of delivering a cloud ERP solution to businesses throughout the world, working with some of the most exciting up and coming brands. There is an opportunity to gain exposure to ecommerce platforms such as Magento, Bigcommerce & Shopify as well as online marketplaces such as eBay and Amazon.
We pride ourselves on work-life balance so before we get too into your day-to-day, here are some of the things we bring to the table: generous PTO (20 days in all) plus 12 holidays, stocked kitchen, 6th street location, 100% paid medical and dental, but that’s not all, check out our website to see what else!
Your Day-to-Day Life:
- Assisting Consultants in new account software set-up during the Implementation process;
- You will be collecting, manipulating & cleansing required data to complete assigned task(s);
- Manipulate customer data using excel and migration tools;
- Creating bespoke templates using HTML and CSS;
- Capturing project data and recording it against internal systems;
- Monitoring Analyst dashboards to ensure data is maintained to support project timelines;
- Continuously seeking ways to improve and speed up the implementation process;
- Providing formal status updates to internal and external project stakeholders;
- Handling customer service enquiries and fielding ad-hoc technical enquiries;as they arise.
- Answering and responding to customer support tickets in the helpdesk system
- Strong communication skills; the ability to communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences;
- The ability to build customer relationships (internal and external);
- Ability to work with little instruction on day-to-day work, and achieve results when presented with only general instructions on new assignments;
- Excellent organization skills. The ability to multi- task, manage conflicting priorities and manage workload to strict deadlines;
- Advanced skills in MS Excel essential;
- Experience using HTML and CSS;
- Bachelor’s degree essential.
- Located in Austin, TX or willing to relocate
- Understanding of API’s and interfaces
- Basic understanding of databases e.g. MS Access;
- Basic understanding of eCommerce software a plus (Magento, Bigcommerce, Shopify)
- Basic understanding of Salesforce;
- Basic understanding of online marketplaces (eBay, Amazon etc);
- Basic understanding of software applications such as Sage 50, Quickbooks, Netsuite;
- Basic understanding of Project Management;
- Customer service experience.
- Join one of Austin’s Best Places to Work 2019
- Competitive compensation package: salary, stock options, medical benefits, 20 days of annual PTO and 12 Holidays
- Stocked Kitchen with snacks and beer on tap
- Work downtown Austin in an open and vibrant workspace
- Enjoy frequent Company events, team building activities and after hour socials
- We’re an energetic, driven organization who believe in promoting a healthy work-life balance and support remote working with management approval.
Check us out on Built In Austin to get more of an insight on what it’s like to work with us!