The name ThousandEyes was born from two big ideas: the power to see things not ordinarily possible and the ability to collect insights from a multitude of vantage points. As organizations rely more on cloud services and the Internet, the network has become a black box they can't understand. Our Internet and cloud intelligence platform delivers the only collectively powered view of the Internet, cloud and SaaS platforms, helping enterprises and service providers work together to identify problems before it impacts revenue, damages brand reputation, or halts employee productivity.
In August 2020, Cisco Systems completed the acquisition of ThousandEyes, which now forms the ThousandEyes Business Unit within Cisco’s Network Services Business Group, and is a foundational component of Cisco’s growing Observability business.What You’ll Do
About the team
ThousandEyes Q-Team is the front door to our sales organization as we fuel the company’s growth by generating qualified opportunities and managing inbound inquiries. Q-Team members are responsible for running Exploratory calls to qualify, educate and find mutual benefit based on the prospect’s goals, plans, challenges and timeline. This role requires strong communication & organizational skills to meet your monthly goal(s) and to become an extraordinary superhero at ThousandEyes!
- Manage and qualify inbound leads to generate opportunities and pass to regional account team
- Effectively document Exploratory calls with prospects including use-cases, goals, current challenges, timeframes & next steps
- Confidently communicate ThousandEyes value proposition to prospects and customers
- Nurture prospects in Groove through strategic cadences that include emails, calls and LinkedIn messages
- Build key relationships and collaborate with field sales representatives to build a strong pipeline
- Establish rapport and build strong relationships with all levels of organization, including senior executives (C-Level & VP’s)
- Manage inbound chats via Intercom
- Travel to ThousandEyes events to build relationships and educate prospects on our platform
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
- Goal-oriented with a diligent work ethic
- High level of awareness and strong commitment to owning your business
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.