Incident Response Analyst
CLEAR makes life easier and more secure by using biometrics – your fingerprints, eyes and face – to confirm that you are you, and keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 45+ airports and other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation and more with CLEAR.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, moving quickly with data-informed decisions, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, we’re working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 3+ million members across the country.
We are looking for an Incident Response Analyst to join our team. The ideal candidate has a strong drive to solve security challenges and the desire to implement best-in-class security measures using cutting edge technology.
What You Will Do:
- Investigate, analyze, contain, and report IT security incidents in accordance with the incident response plan.
- Be a part of the incident response on-call rotation, which may include weekends and holidays.
- Create documentation and contribute to process build out for incident response.
- Help enhance and mature incident response practices.
- Work with and assist employees with security questions or escalations.
- Perform network/system forensic investigations.
- Learn and cross train in all CLEAR technologies.
- Conduct internal and external security audits.
- Recommend and install appropriate tools and countermeasures.
- Define, implement and maintain corporate security policies.
- Work with key business leaders to help identify critical assets and their protection.
Who You Are:
- Basic experience in an information security role or a role that has worked closely with information security in the past.
- Experience with cloud services.
- Understanding and usage of Splunk.
- Strong interest in emerging technology and ongoing security governance implications.
- Strong Networking and systems background.
- Strong knowledge of Linux, Windows and Apple operating systems.
- Proven customer orientation and excellent negotiation skills.
- Able to travel domestically as needed.