Incident Response Manager at Procore Technologies
What if you could use your technology skills to develop a product that impacts the way communities’ hospitals, homes, sports stadiums, and schools across the world are built? Construction impacts the lives of nearly everyone in the world, and yet it’s also one of the world’s least digitized industries, not to mention one of the most dangerous. That’s why we’re looking for a talented Incident Response Manager to join us on our journey to revolutionize a historically underserved industry.
As an Incident Response Manager at Procore, you’ll lead efforts across our Research & Development teams to build and drive a world-class incident management process in a SaaS distributed infrastructure and applications product.
This position can be based at our headquarters in Carpinteria, CA on the bluffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean or Austin TX office located at the heart of downtown. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Analyze and coordinate inter-organization incident response and troubleshooting activities on critical incidents
- Lead, manage, and drive implementation of the Incident Response process, including post-incident follow-up activities across R&D teams
- Creatively encourage and maintain a blameless incident response culture
- Design and implement effective postmortem learning and knowledge sharing practices to ensure that the spirit of continuous improvement is at the heart of our Incident Response process
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders across R&D to define goals and track performance trends against Incident Response target metrics such as time to first response, time to resolution, etc., across a variety of services.
- Create and maintain documentation detailing Incident Management practices
- Drive root cause analysis
- Help ensure that incident follow-up task SLAs are met, and that incident tickets and related issues are escalated, resolved, or closed in a timely manner
- Work with stakeholders in R&D and Customer Success to ensure that we’re delivering consistent, high-quality incident communication to both internal and external stakeholders
What we're looking for:
- A minimum of 4+ year’s experience in an incident management role
- Extremely detail- and process-oriented with the ability to generate results and drive service improvements
- Deep background in enterprise SaaS, infrastructure engineering (SRE) and devops practices
- Experience in IT Service Management (ITSM) and/or IT Information Library (ITIL) principles
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven track record of successfully driving initiatives and organizational change management
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, flexible paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.