Information Security Liaison at MongoDB
The MongoDB Security Organization is responsible for understanding the CyberSecurity risks and threats that the business faces, and implements policies, processes and technology that reduces risk in alignment with business priorities and ensure our customer’s security concerns are addressed. Cyber Security is a fast changing discipline, applies to every single employee and is a critical concern for our customers.
MongoDB is seeking an Information Security Liaison to work on a new team within our CISO Organization. As an Information Security Liaison, you will help ensure the success of MongoDB’s products and services by providing our customers all the information they need regarding the Security of MongoDB and its products and services.
This role requires a self starter that can work closely with our Pre-Sales Team with minimal supervision. This is a global role and the Information Security Liaison will report to the Security Liaison Manager within the CISO Organization.
We are seeking a results-driven individual to facilitate an exceptional security experience for our Pre-Sales Team and customers. You will have the opportunity to maintain and improve the systems and processes that enable the CISO Team to maximize the efficiency of the Pre-Sales Team through the use of technology.
We believe strongly in personal growth and mentorship so your ability to succeed is directly related to your desire to grow.The right candidate for this role will
- Have 5+ years of experience in an Information Security Role
- Hold a CISSP in good standing
- A proven track record of exceeding client expectations
- The ability to clearly communicate complex technical topics to a wide audience
- A naturally calm and empathetic demeanor under pressure, combined with the ability to concurrently solve multiple issues in real-time through both delegation and superior personal time management
- The desire to automate everything, combined with the ability to rapidly learn the technical skills necessary to do so
- Experience understanding a broad range of information security fundamentals
- Help our Pre-Sales Team respond to customer security questionnaires
- Work with our Legal Team to review customer security contracts
- Participate on pre-sales calls with customers
- Provide feedback to the Security Liaison Manager on security pre-sales organizational and operational practices to help ensure continuous improvement of practices
- Keep abreast of new technologies and services that potentially impact and/or augment Security Support Success Measures
- Maintain an accelerated personal growth path:
- In 3 months you’ll be fully up to speed on the services and technologies we sell, as well as the processes we have to maintain them
- Within 6 months you’ll be working with your team to develop novel solutions to inefficient processes and problems the team faces
- By 12 months you’ll be thinking largely in terms of higher level team growth and customer service excellence, and will have a full understanding of all the components of Pre-Sales and Security at MongoDB
- Customer Service: Provide an unparalleled customer experience by delivering top-notch technical support to the Pre-Sales Team
- Communication: Successfully communicate team challenges and support solutions internally and externally, while having the ability to communicate complex technical issues simply and convincingly to a wide range of audiences
- Research: Help collect and analyze feedback from our stakeholders and our systems to better understand the technological needs to improve automation/optimization efforts
“MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws”