Information Technology Coordinator at LogicMonitor
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Right now, we are working from home temporarily due to Covid. Normally, our Austin team works downtown in the San Jacinto Center. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We encourage all people to come as they are.
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity and treat each other fairly and with respect. We strive to find our own versions of personal and professional harmony through community building and holistic growth. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
To learn more about life at LogicMonitor, check out our Careers Page.
What You’ll Do:
The Internal Systems Support Coordinator provides technological support for all end-users to optimize and grow LogicMonitor's internal IT infrastructure that employees, prospects, and customers depend on to communicate and interact with LM.
- Troubleshoot and maintain all hardware associated with end-user computing, including printers, workstations, switches, internal file sharing, etc
- Supervise and communicate employee moves and new hire setups
- Document any support provided and help identify common issues and document fixes for these. Assist Internal Systems team with pushing fixes to all employees
- Support end users with VPN Connectivity
- Acquire and setup all new hire equipment and complete employee technology on-boarding and orientation
- Manage and maintain office printers
- Complete repairs/replacements along with proper documentation on various computer equipment (Mac's, Power Adapters, Mice, Keyboards, etc)
- Keep office computers running smooth and quickly respond to all help requests
- New Hire Provisioning of Computers and related technology equipment
- Provision User accounts in Okta
- Work with different team members to troubleshoot recurring problems
- Assist team members in the event of outages
- Always be available in the Austin office for end user support Monday through Friday from 8am-5pm
- Occasionally provide after business hours support to LM employees and contractors (On Call)
- Work with end users to procure the proper new technology, filter out unnecessary requests and submit proper documentation/quotes for items to be purchased.
- Provide remote support for other offices
- Work with the 'Workplace Experience Team' to serve as the point person for technology needs on all companywide events
- Setup and act as the point person for technology support during marketing webinars, company wide trainings, and sales meetings
What You’ll Need:
- 0-3 years experience as an entry level IT or related role
- Experience with Apple macOS, provisioning, management and security
- Experience with Zoom webinars and zoom rooms is a plus
- Okta or other Identity Provider knowledge is a plus
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
Residents of California, click Here to view our California Applicant Privacy Notice.