As a member of the Integration Management & Transformation team, you will work collaboratively across functions to lead the end-to-end integration planning and execution of businesses the company acquires. In this role, you will be responsible for the overall project management of multiple complex work streams across all deals the company is executing upon. In this capacity, you will partner with functional integration leads to develop and drive the integration plan, prepare updates for the executive leadership team and proactively identify issues and remove roadblocks. This role reports directly to the VP, Head of Business Management & Transformation.
The ideal candidate will be a seasoned professional and possess exceptional project management and communication skills, along with the ability to think creatively and work independently to proactively solve problems. We're looking for someone who thrives when tackling complex and ambiguous problems and challenges.
Position Location - This role is available in the following locations: Santa Clara, CA; Austin, TX; New York, NY
- Develop integration management playbook for the company, including documentation of best practices, process steps, and templates; enhance based on lessons learned over time
- Lead end-to-end program management and planning for in-flight and pending integrations/divestitures
- Coordinate and manage cross-functional collaboration with key stakeholders, including creating meeting cadence, communications, updates, and reporting
- Frame upcoming decisions and identify risks/issues for senior leaders in partnership with core teams
- Track and proactively manage action items and next steps to ensure key milestones are met and items resolved in a timely manner; track realization of synergies and growth as it relates to the deal thesis
- Manage and develop junior team members
- Participate in M&A due diligence activities as required
- Proven track record of project managing complex cross-functional projects while maintaining an efficient plan, tracking issues, and proactively communicating progress against project milestones; high attention to detail
- Expert stakeholder management, influencing and communication skills, both verbal and written - able to convey complex information in a concise manner to facilitate decision making
- Proven ability to lead and execute quickly and independently in a fast-paced environment
- Adept at building trust-based relationships with stakeholders paired with the ability to collaborate effectively across a wide range of teams and seniority in the organization
- A ‘hands on’ attitude - comfortable diving into execution and operational matters, while maintaining focused on the longer term strategic agenda
- Advanced MS Office or Google Suite skills
- Experience in corporate development, strategic partnerships, or M&A a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Business required, Masters of Business Administration preferred
- 10 years of experience, ideally in M&A/integration management, project management, corporate strategy, management consulting and/or a similar role in a leading technology company; real estate experience a plus
At realtor.com®, we believe that everyone deserves a home of their own. We’re a community of nearly 2,000 employees who work hard to ensure that from the moment someone starts dreaming about a new home, to the moment they walk in the door and beyond, we’re there to lend a helping hand. Every month, over 85 million people trust us with their journey home by visiting our site and mobile apps, and we’d love to have you join our team to help.
We’ve got great offices in the U.S. and Canada with lots of sweet jobs to choose from, so we’re hoping you’ll join us on our journey to make buying, selling, renting, and living in homes easier and more rewarding for everyone.
Let’s make a difference, together. For Real.