International User Success Specialist - UK Overnight at ShipStation
As an International User Success Specialist, you’ll be at the vanguard of ShipStation’s growth with international customers. You will assist in on-boarding new users and troubleshooting though email, live chats, and phone calls.
You will simultaneously build and improve our international offerings by providing excellent support to our customers and focused feedback to our team. You’ll be successful by developing an exhaustive understanding of the application and working closely with ShipStation’s team of awesome engineers, designers, sales and marketing folks, while converting trials users to full-time customers. If you are interested in being part of a cutting-edge SaaS software start-up that is loved by its customers, take a moment to apply!
This position is for non-regular business hours (Monday - Friday 3am - 12pm CDT) covering The UK Business Day.
- Outbound and inbound calls to promote ShipStation’s benefits, technology, and services to UK accounts
- Rapid response to client inquiries and requests
- Assist with US queues as needed
- Same-day response times to client inquiries
- Product demonstrations (live and via webinar)
- Monitoring account-level reports
- Advocating internally for clients
- As assigned, being an evangelist for ShipStation at events, trade shows, etc
You must have:
- Superb communication skills: You understand that effective communication is about more than what you say, it’s about taking the time to listen and understand. You can make complicated concepts sound easy or describe in detail the simplest of interactions.
- An empathetic desire to help: For you, a new inquiry isn’t just a case to close, but an opportunity to understand someone’s story and make their life better. Our purpose as a company is to help online businesses to thrive.
- Prior customer facing experience: Whether it was working the cash register at Starbucks or working as an Apple Genius, you must have experience working with customers.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with people with a variety of skill sets.
- Flexibility in a changing environment, where you may not have a quick or immediate answer.
- Insane ability to "Get Ship Done!" - make good choices that serve both the customer and the company & instinct to work with common sense and urgency.
Would be great to also have experience with:
- B2B or SaaS support
- Content creation for blogs and support articles
- Running your own e-commerce business
- Anything else you’re awesome at! (we’d love to know)
ShipStation is an Austin-based software company that has experienced tremendous growth in the past year. We help thousands of customers who sell online using Amazon, eBay, Magento, Volusion, BigCommerce, Shopify, Etsy, and over 45 other online marketplaces. Our web-based shipping applications streamlines the order fulfillment process for anyone selling on the Internet.
If you are passionate about using technology to solve business problems, enjoy helping customers, and have excellent communication skills, then we want you to join us.