Accelerate Human Achievement: that is UiPath's purpose. We are the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and the highest-valued AI enterprise software company in the world. With over $568 million in funding from top venture capital firms like Accel, CapitalG, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia, IVP, Madrona Venture Group, Meritech Capital & Coatue, we are on an unprecedented trajectory of growth. With this funding, we have an incredible opportunity to improve the way people work globally.
Our award-winning company culture values humility, and leaders who know how to listen. CEO Daniel Dines’ primary goal was to build a company where he would love to work, and even now, with thousands of employees in tens of countries, that remains our top priority.
We trust and empower our colleagues, and together we make sure we have everything we need to do our best work, from the support of strong leaders to awesome perks and benefits.
Here's What You Would Be Doing At UiPath:
· Provide advice on process automation project costs, design concepts, or design changes
· Evaluate current or emerging process automation technologies to consider factors such as cost, portability, compatibility, or usability
· Direct and design RPA architectural solutions
· Define and analyze RPA objectives, scope, issues, or organizational impact on information systems
· Establish RPA functional standards to ensure operational requirements, quality requirements, and design constraints are addressed
· Develop a deep understanding of the UiPath Platform and its functionalities.
· Understand business process from a workflow diagram and to conceptualize it as an automated solution
· You will play a key career role in making global processes more efficient across UiPath.
· Intelligent Automation creation across; Sales, Marketing, Product and Technology Divisions.
· Provide professional services in workflow design and issue resolution.
· Learn and utilize new exciting technologies and how they integrate with UiPath.
· Represent Business Operations & Technology, in a collaborative, fast paced environment.
· Collaborate with RPA developers to select appropriate design solutions or ensure the compatibility of process automation solutions
· Communicate with staff or business partners to understand specific RPA requirements
· Express your passion and enthusiasm by identifying out-of-the-box opportunities for Intelligent Automation.
· Understand & analyze integration requirements across enterprise applications' landscape as part of the overall Integrations roadmap of the company by leading specific integration projects between different SaaS systems such as: Salesforce, Highspot, HubSpot Marketo, Confluence and Microsoft Azure
· UiPath RPA technology utilizing UiPath Robots and web services
· Awareness of RPA design patterns and practices
What Will You Bring:
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field. Master's Degree preferred.
· 3-5 years of experience in object-oriented programming on the job, using languages such as C#, VB.NET, or Java
· Document RPA design specifications, installation instructions, and other process automation related information
· Advanced experience with security consideration for integrating with internal and external/cloud systems with standards such as OpenID, oAuth and SAML.
· Previous experience in BPO, Application/ Implementation support domain is an advantage
· Strong creativity, reasoning, logical and problem-solving abilities
· Fluent written and verbal communication skills are required
· Previous RPA experience with UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, OpenSpan is a plus
· Process minded with ability to travel up to 20%.
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.