IT Change Management Analyst at Blackbaud
At Blackbaud, we’re here to help good take over. We lead uniquely at the intersection point of technology and social good, providing cloud software, services, expertise, and data intelligence that empowers and connects people to drive impact for social good. We serve the entire social good community, which includes nonprofits, higher education institutions, K-12 schools, healthcare organizations, faith communities, arts and cultural organizations, foundations, companies, and the individual change agents who support them. With millions of users in 100+ countries, our vision is to power an Ecosystem of Good® that builds a better world. Our customers are passionate about making the world a better place, and we’re inspired by the opportunity to help them raise resources, deliver programs, manage operations, and understand their outcomes.
As a Change Manager in Infrastructure Engineering & Cloud Operations, you’ll focus on quality and process to ensure all software, firmware and hardware deployments are planned, validated and released with reliability, scalability, supportability and security across our cloud based and physical environments. You’ll evolve the change process by innovating automated methods of discovering, logging and delivering change while reducing risks and improving stability. And, you’ll relentlessly pursue opportunities to advance our operational effectiveness and increase customer satisfaction.
- Drive the ITIL execution of Change Management within our IECO organization.
- Contribute to a diverse, high-performing team that develops, recognizes and retains the best people and challenges them to advance their technical and engineering skills to meet the demands of rapidly evolving technologies and to transition from physical to cloud based infrastructure.
- Execute on daily 24/7 operations of the team including reviewing Requests for Change, facilitating Change Review Council and Change Advisory Board meetings, notifying customers and stakeholders of approved changes, maintaining a forward schedule of changes, and ensuring changes are validated after maintenance is complete
- Oversee the production pipeline, resolving conflicting changes, and ensuring deployments minimize downtime to end users and customers
- Work collaboratively across technology teams involved in the release process to ensure compliance with defined SLA’s.
- Define and implement global, corporate measures of change management performance, producing and presenting regular management analysis and reports.
- Consolidate and harmonize global change management process in assurance of consistent execution across varied teams, offices and acquisitions
- Manage onboarding activities for new services, mergers and acquisitions into our change management process
- Foster a culture that leverages metrics to make informed decisions and guide change.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Technology or equivalent related work experience required.
- Minimum of 5 years of Change Management experience supporting large and complex 24x7 environments
- Minimum of 3 years in the implementation of cloud technologies preferred
- Experience establishing and managing vendor relationships required
- Experience working with large and geographically distributed teams required
- Practical experience with ITIL required; lean and agile methodologies preferred
- Available on a 24x7x365 basis when needed for production impacting incidents or key customer events
Why you'll want to come work here:
- Our benefits are unmatched. Not only do we offer competitive salaries, 4 weeks paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and 401K match, we also provide endless community involvement opportunities to encourage our employees to give back, through our CSR programs like gift matching and volunteer for vacation.
- Blackbaud has been named to Forbes America's Best Employers for Diversity 2019, Forbes America’s Best Midsize Employer 2019, and AnitaB.org's Top Companies for Women Technologists 2018, we are rapidly growing and offer incredible opportunity for career advancement!
- We understand that people thrive in a culture focused on teamwork and purpose. That's why Blackbaud offers a tremendous company culture, where we encourage open, collaborative working environments in all of our offices around the world.
- We have proven that we are one of the best technology companies to work for. Blackbaud has been ranked Best Technology Company in Charleston, SC for the fourth year in a row, and ranked by BuiltIn Austin as one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX.
Blackbaud is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.