IT Financial Systems Administrator
This position is the primary IT systems management resource for SailPoint’s financial and accounting systems. You will be the trusted IT resource for implementation, application administration, roles management, and business unit functional support of SailPoint’s financial and accounting systems.
- Primary IT business application support partner for the company’s Accounting and Finance organizations
- Responsible for IT financial system administration, roles management, change management, release management, integration, monitoring, and functional support of applications such as Intacct, Tenrox, Equity Edge, Avalara, and Xactly
- Act as a solution architect for financial systems by identifying business requirements, as well as technical, procedural and functional gaps, and then implementing solutions for those needs
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, product vendors, development teams, and consultants to implement business solutions and processes using best-in-class standards, procedures, and methodologies
- Act as a trusted resource providing technical guidance to stakeholders for compliance
- Ensure adherence to IT control standards for compliance frameworks such as Sarbanes Oxley (SOX).
- Responsible for adherence to ITGC SOX controls
- Assist with compliance training activities
- Ensure clear documentation of processes and standards. Keep up with system best practices.
- Oversee the Change Management and Release Management processes for financial business applications
- Implement and manage system integrations with other applications such as Workday and Salesforce
- Manage the overall health and operation of financial systems, including system updates, regular maintenance, and monitoring
Experience and Skills
- Demonstrated functional and technical knowledge of Information Systems with 5-7 years of implementation, support, integration, development, and configuration experience
- Solid working knowledge of accounting principles and processes
- Understanding of internal system controls, roles, user permissions, and inheritance principles
- Experience configuring and administrating IT SaaS Applications such as Intacct, Concur, Xactly, Tenrox, Equity Edge, and FloQast
- Strong analytical, change management, task management and problem-solving skills
- Excellent collaboration and cross-functional skills
- Strong attention to detail
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.