IT Helpdesk Technician
As an IT Helpdesk Technician, you will help scale DISCO by orders of magnitude and extend the organization’s presence globally while ensuring the security of the company’s intellectual property and user data. You will be responsible for handling endpoint management, user account provisioning, and service desk requests while helping to facilitate this explosive growth.
What You'll Be Doing
What You'll Be Doing
- Administer Google Suite accounts (Gmail, Docs, Drive, etc.).
- Configure and manage client management tools (configuration management, malware detection, etc.) on both Mac OSX and Windows.
- Review endpoint alerts and other reports and take the necessary action to remediate any security concerns.
- Manage user provisioning and de-provisioning including accounts, equipment, data handoff, etc.
- Manage tickets in the queue in a timely manner to ensure the smooth operation of the business.
- Ensure frictionless IT through proactive resource and asset management.
- Help lesser experienced team members decompose problems into subparts (i.e. divide and conquer) and understand how the parts synthesize into a solution.
- Take the initiative in identifying and improving processes that are suboptimal.
Skills You Have...
- Experience with the use and administration of Google Suite (Gmail, Docs, Drive, etc.).
- Experience configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting Windows PC and Apple Mac
- Experience working with cloud-based unified communications and conferencing solutions.
- The ability to effectively assist users in-person and remotely including provisioning equipment and environments to maintain a secure profile.
Even Better If...
- You have experience in the maintenance and design of global office networks with a solid understanding of network administration and security.
- You have experience with a ‘cloud-only’ environment.
- You take part in the selection and implementation of software and patch management products.
- You have experience migrating to or implementing cloud-based Identity solutions.
Our Technology Stack
- Protocols - SAML, TLS, 802.1, LDAP, RADIUS, SCIM, SNMP
- VPN - IPSec, OpenVPN
- Identity - JumpCloud
- Networking - Meraki
- Conferencing - Zoom
- Physical Security - Variety
What You'll Get
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to be a part of a start-up culture — fastest growing company in its space
- Flexible PTO
- Onsite gym & showers
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Company volunteer/fundraising activities
- Career advancement opportunities
DISCO is the leading provider of e-discovery solutions for law firms, corporations, and government agencies. With technology and services that automate and simplify complex and error-prone tasks that distract from practicing law, DISCO empowers lawyers and their teams to effectively manage discovery processes. DISCO is the e-discovery choice of leading U.S. law firms including litigation boutiques and AmLaw, Fortune 500 companies, as well as government agencies around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Read Full Job Description