IT Integration Architect at UiPath
!Sorry, this job was removed at 11:25 a.m. (CST) on Thursday, September 5, 2019
Accelerate Human Achievement: that is UiPath's purpose. We are the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and the highest-valued AI enterprise software company in the world. With over $568 million in funding from top venture capital firms like Accel, CapitalG, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia, IVP, Madrona Venture Group, Meritech Capital & Coatue, we are on an unprecedented trajectory of growth. With this funding, we have an incredible opportunity to improve the way people work globally.
Our award-winning company culture values humility, and leaders who know how to listen. CEO Daniel Dines’ primary goal was to build a company where he would love to work, and even now, with thousands of employees in tens of countries, that remains our top priority.
We trust and empower our colleagues, and together we make sure we have everything we need to do our best work, from the support of strong leaders to awesome perks and benefits.
How would you like to be part of the team that shapes the future of work and creates the digital workforce of tomorrow using Robotic Process Automation? UiPath has a grand vision of liberating the human workforce from tedious, repetitive tasks. We’re doing this by building a team of ultra-talented technologists who are biting at the opportunity to learn and develop the wave of the future.
If you’re interested in being on the bleeding edge of technology in a fast-paced, passionate environment, then we must talk.
Here's what you would be doing;
- Understand and analyze integration requirements across enterprise applications' landscape.
- Leading specific integration projects between different SaaS systems such as: Salesforce, Highspot, HubSpot ,Marketo, Confluence and Microsoft Azure, etc.
- Provide advice on Integrations projects across; Sales, Marketing, Product and IT divisions globally.
- Evaluate current or emerging process automation technologies to consider factors such as cost, portability, compatibility, or usability.
- Develop a deep understanding of the UiPath RPA Platform and its functionalities.
- Provide professional services in workflow design and issue resolution.
- Learn and utilize new exciting technologies and how they integrate with UiPath.
- Collaborate with RPA developers to select appropriate design solutions or ensure the compatibility of automation solutions.
- Communicate with staff or business partners to understand specific teams requirements
- Express your passion and enthusiasm by identifying out-of-the-box opportunities for Intelligent Automation.
Here's what you will bring;
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems or elated field preferred.
- 5-7 years of experience on systems integration, use of APIs.
- 3-5+ years of expertise in object-oriented programming, using languages such as C#, Java, Python, etc.
- Advanced experience with security consideration for integrating with internal and external/cloud systems with standards such as OpenID, oAuth and SAML.
- Strong creativity, reasoning, logical and problem-solving abilities.
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Process minded with ability to travel up to 20%.
We are offering the possibility to work from home or flexible working hours, a competitive salary package, an Equity Plan and the unique opportunity of working with us to develop state-of-the-art robotics technology are just a few of the pluses.
We must have caught your attention if you've read so far, so we should talk.
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
Read Full Job Description