RigUp is changing the way work is done in the energy industry. Each one of our teams strive to move us closer to our north star -- to empower the people who power the world. The IT team is searching for a motivated IT Service Desk Technician who loves the idea of working with technology to help our employees thrive. You’ll work with a small team to support our employees facing problems related to hardware, software, and networking. You will be responsible for troubleshooting problems faced by the end-users of PCs, laptops, and mobile phones by identifying issues and analyzing them.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Be a single point of contact for customers to obtain technical supportConfigure desks, laptops and software for all new hires
- Assist with the ticket queue for all day to day IT requests
- Update equipment inventory and maintain equipment stock with our approved vendors
- Work with application owners for monthly expense validation
- Manage company provided mobile equipment
- Create technical documentation, KB articles, and How To’s for our knowledge management system
What you should have:
- Strong communication skills in order to work with both IT specialists and non-IT employees
- Demonstrate competency in troubleshooting
- Able to multi-task and document several tasks at once
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with 4% match
- Fully paid employee health insurance for employee
- Open office space in the heart of downtown Austin
RigUp is a technology company that's building a platform to better support the energy workforce. Through the industry’s largest marketplace, we’re improving the lives of contractors and helping service providers and operators find the people who will get the job done. Headquartered in Austin, TX, and backed by a16z, Founder’s Fund, Quantum Energy Partners, and Silicon Valley Bank, we’ve raised $423.8 Million in funding to support our mission to change the way work is done in the energy field.
Our goal is to make RigUp an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Read Full Job Description